[00:04] Slowly

Beomgyu was desperate, he couldn't wait any longer.

He hit rock bottom and now he needed his parents to finally get what he wanted.

This was too low but he couldn't care less.

With his lower lip slightly swollen from biting hard, he dared to look at Yeonjun, the older's gaze were like daggers, he almost could recognize anger, disapproval and disgust mirroring on his eyes.

He looked away.

'Sorry Yeonjun hyung' he said to himself as he pushed through the conversation.

"Well that's great! My son would love to be your lover" Yeonjun's mother said, clasping her hands in anticipation, it was too obvious that she agreed to it too well.

"Mom! N--" Yeonjun was once again cut off by the digging nails of her mother on his arm, he looked at her and shoot, he knew where this conversation would lead.

"That's good to hear, I guess they both like each other then, it's good for our business, this is like a deeper connection for our family, when they grow up they can continue what we started." Beomgyu's father finally talked, earning a nod of approval for the older's parents.

Yeonjun was gritting his teeth, he felt his head getting bigger and there were no words to describe how bad he was feeling right now.

How can Beomgyu do that to him, he treated him like a brother, he knew that he was obvious about setting boundaries between them, why he need to be this petty?

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun and mouthed "I'm sorry.." to the older, whether he see it or not, the younger just really wanted to be with him.

Maybe he wouldn't like him back but sooner or later, if he show how sincere he is, maybe... just maybe... He will love him back..

Once the dinner was over, Yeonjun stood up and excused himself, the younger followed, willing to face the older wrath.

"Hyung! Wait up!"

"What the hell Choi Beomgyu? Look at what you've done, now we're being force to be together!" Yeonjun finally lashed out, pushing Beomgyu using his index finger.

"But hyung..." Beomgyu cried, covering his face as soon as tears streamed down his pretty face.

"Why can't you tell that I love you? I love you so much!" he screamed, slowly kneeling down, he felt so low and desperate and now he felt bad.

"I like you since the first time I saw you.."

"I adore you so much and this foolish heart of mine fall hard.."

"I love you so bad..."

Beomgyu kept on saying in between his sobs.

Yeonjun looked away, he couldn't bear seeing Beomgyu like this, a tinge of pain tug his heart.

"You... together with someone else.. It's too hard for me, hyung... I tried.."

"I really tried to accept it then you cried..."

"Hyung.. I will never m-make you c-cry.." he stuttered, his tears were making it hard for him to speak.

Yeonjun reminded once again of his heartbreak, suppressing the small flicker he had for Beomgyu.

He looked at the younger with disgust.

"This is not love, Gyu, there is no way I will love you because of this." he sternly said as if he was convincing himself not the younger.

"Hyung....please... give me a chance.."

"Give us a chance.."

The younger begged while he was on his knees.