00:02 [Flashback]

Few years ago..

Beomgyu was 10 and Yeonjun was 12, he looked up to him and he felt his heart fluttering, it was weird but he like the feeling, who wouldn't adore a 12-year-old boy who dressed himself nicely, a very handsome face, expressive fox-liked eyes, fluffy lips and smooth-brown colored hair, the younger was definitely at awe.

That little admiration grew and turned into love, Beomgyu didn't know that his feeling would turned something that would probably make his heart ache, he spent his years admiring Yeonjun and now he felt that he couldn't turn back anymore.

Yeonjun will always be no. 1, in school, in sport, in his passion (which are dancing, rapping and singing) and in Beomgyu's heart.

The younger was showy, he would always shower the older with affection, feed his ego and assured him that he will always be the best, it was apparent for Yeonjun, he knew that the younger has romantic feelings for him.

Good thing that their parents are friends, Choi clans likes to make a pact just like wolves and luckily Beomgyu's parents is one of the most well known Choi in Korea and Yeonjun's parents will do anything to level themselves to their position.

It was an opportunity for Beomgyu, both of their parents were always present in any gatherings and somehow, he felt that they were pushing him and the older to be close, or maybe more than that, it was like, Beomgyu will always be where Yeonjun is and of course, the younger didn't mind.

Yes, Yeonjun and him were friends but he wanted more, the label was not enough to his liking but it was obvious that the older only see him as his younger brother. Yeonjun eyes always twinkled for someone else and it pained Beomgyu.

When he was 15, he felt his world stop.

There he see his number one, holding hands with someone else, Choi Soobin.

"Hey Gyu! Meet my boyfriend! 'Choi Soobin'-- ah, maybe you already know him, he's at the Choi's party last time."

The news shattered his heart but he didn't cry, he wasn't that weak even though his inside was in full chaos. 'How can you be this insensitive? am I not obvious that I like you?" he asked to himself while staring at the two getting mushy and stuffs.

"Yes, I know him.. it's nice to meet you again, Soobin hyung, I'm Choi Beomgyu." he said, trying not to stutter and tried his best to smile even offering a hand to shake for the taller guy.

Soobin smiled brightly, flaunting those two dimples that immediately melted Yeonjun's heart. "Oh! So you are Beomgyu! I heard a lot about you from Yeonjunnie~" he said oh-so-sweetly and the scene of Yeonjun pecking his boyfriend's cheek folded in his very eyes.

It was suffocating and all that Beomgyu wanted to do was to escape.

"Oh, look at the time, maybe Kai is already looking for me~ Hyung! see you two around!" he said before excusing himself and striding away.

Of course, his excuse was clapped, Kai and him didn't make any plans today and he was really looking for Yeonjun to hang out with but there, he was already with someone else, he let his tears streamed down his face at the thought of his first love slipping away kept on flooding his mind.
---

For five years, he showered the older boy with love, gave in to every requests he asked but why he couldn't reciprocate the feelings he has for him.

One time, Beomgyu didn't even turn in his dance application since Yeonjun don't want him to, it was childish act for the older but he kind of seen the younger as a threat to his passion.

Even though Beomgyu really loved to dance, his love for his Yeonjun hyung was greater, he gave in and stop dancing.

If Yeonjun wanted some of his clothes, even if they were all new and expensive, he didn't hesitate to give it to him, thinking that it would make the older feel happy.

Even Yeonjun get physical sometime while the younger was being clingy, Gyu took it all in, knowing that he could be annoying and the older maybe wasn't in the mood and all, he couldn't bring himself to get mad at him.

Not knowing that Yeonjun, despite treating Beomgyu as his little brother for most of the time, he couldn't help but to feel jealous, the younger grew up full of love from his parents while he grew up feeling like a trophy son, he existed so that his parents could talk 'bout him being the best and he tried his darn best to meet up the expectation.

Yeonjun wasn't oblivious, he knew Beomgyu's feelings for him, he was actually lucky to have the younger's affection.

Beomgyu was everyone's ideal type, he was too pretty and pure for the world and he bet that any girls or guys were willing to trade place with him but...

He was wallowing himself with the jealousy he has for Beomgyu, he knew that his parents were making ways for him and the younger to somehow reached step two but for once, he wanted to do the opposite.

He really couldn't bring himself to like Beomgyu and then, there, Soobin happened and he was sure that he loves that guy.

Until one day..

"Hyung.. why are you crying?" Beomgyu asked, biting his lower lip to stifled the sobs that growing inside him, seeing the love of his life crying and in an absolute mess broke his heart.

"Gyu... Soobin broke up with me.." the older said in between his tears and pulled the younger into a tight hug.

-----

(idk what I'm doing actually, I got the plot in my head but it somehow happen in the middle so sorry for the filler chapters, I'm really trying.ㅠㅠ)