[00:19] Giving In?

The corridor was silent, even other students who were just loitering around avoided his gaze, Beomgyu wondered what's wrong.

Oh yes, maybe this was the reason.

Taehyung holding his hand.

Immediately, he pulled away, it still didn't sit right with him.

The older boy just shrugged but still maintained the short distance between them.

"This is my room, hyung, thank you!"

"I'll pick you up after class."

"Hyung, you don't have to, I--"

"It's fine, I'll pick you up."

Taehyung messed his hair and flashed him a boxy smile before heading back to his own class, waving at him a little before finally disappearing from his view.

Beomgyu felt warm, his cheeks might be in crimson again, his Taehyung hyung was really good looking, it was unfair.

"What was that?"

Taehyun asked while hugging Beomgyu's arm, his chin resting on the older boy's shoulder while Kai on the other hand hugged him by the waist.

Beomgyu heaved a sigh, what a clingy friends he has but he didn't mind, it was comforting, making him forget the scene happened with Yeonjun a while ago.

"That was Taehyung hyung."

"We know.. you know what I mean with that question."

"He's just nice, Hyunnie."

"Yes, he's very nice, he even walked you to class."

"Oh my God, Hyunnie! Let Beommie hyung breath."

"Kai, my forever to the rescue buddy, I love you!"

Beomgyu giggled, freeing his arm from Taehyun's hug only to hug Kai and playfully sticking his tongue out at Taehyun.

"I see, so this is how it is."

Taehyun playfully clicked his tongue before attacking the two with his deadly tickles.

Beomgyu hid behind Kai and made him his shield, he was laughing heartily while trying to block Taehyun's hands from tickling him.

Finally, Beomgyu genuinely laughed.

Soon, their class started, Beomgyu tried to catch up with all the lessons he missed, with the help of his two friends, he managed to catch up quickly.

Hours passed by without him knowing, he ate during breaks in peace though he got some unwanted attentions from the other students, maybe because of Yeonjun or Taehyung, he actually didn't care.

Honestly, he forgot that Taehyung was going to pick him up after class so when the latter showed up, Beomgyu was a bit shock, his cheeks were red in embarrassment when some of his classmates teased him.

"Hyung.. I thought you're just joking around."

Beomgyu bit his lower lip, throwing short glances at his two friends who just gave him an acknowledgement nods that he could already leave without them.

"No, this is better, I'll pick you up since he might bother you again."

The younger boy just hummed as an answer, he didn't want to prolong any conversations that included his ex-boyfriend's name.