[00:17] Desperate Measure

Yeonjun kept on pushing himself to Beomgyu, gripping on the younger's wrists to prevent him from struggling too much.

He wanted him so bad, his emotions was taking control over him.

Yes, he was kissing Beomgyu sloppily, nibbling hard and trying to delve his tongue.

But he stopped, Yeonjun pulled away.

He stopped as he felt Beomgyu stop struggling against his grip, he heard sobs inbetween their kiss and his cheeks getting wet.

Yeonjun shut his eyes at the view before him.

Beomgyu's face stricken with tears.

"I'm sorry, Gyu.. I just.."

Yeonjun couldn't find his words and just pulled Beomgyu into a hug.

"Hyung.. Why are you doing this to me?"

"I don't know.. I don't know, Beomgyu.."

"You don't fucking know????"

Beomgyu snapped, freeing himself from the hug that Yeonjun was giving him.

He seriously had enough of everything: The seven  years pain, the unrequited love, the force relationship that Yeonjun kept on reminding him, the scene he witnessed this morning and now this?

His heart was in rage.

"You don't know why you drag me here and kiss the fuck out of me? You are really unbelievable hyung.."

Yeonjun tried to reach out for Gyu but the younger swatted his hand away, stepping away to maintain distance between them.

"I already made myself clear last night, we already broke up hyung! I already set you free! This is what you want, right? This is what you kept on telling me for two years and now that I gave it to you, you're acting like you actually care..  That you don't want to break up? Quit playing games, hyung, I'm not a fool anymore! I had enough!"

Beomgyu yelled, he was clenching his fists too hard, his nails already digging on his palms.

He wanted to see Yeonjun breaking a bit more, just like what he did to him before but his heart still ache for him, he needed to suppress it.

His heart won't heal overnight.

"N-no no, baby.."

"I don't want to break up with you!"

"I told you I'll fucking change.."

"Please take back what you said.. We're not breaking up, please baby.. Please Beomgyu.."

The older boy tried to reach for him once again, he was crying, his eyes already swollen from crying for God knows how long.

The sight was breaking Beomgyu's heart.

Hyung.. Why are you only telling those words to me now? I've been wanting to hear that before..but why now when it's already too late?

Beomgyu shook his head, his decision was final.

He won't let Yeonjun destroy him again.

"Hyung.. You will never change.."

Beomgyu shut his eyes momentarily, taking another step away before completely turning his back to his Yeonjun hyung and leave.

Hyung? Do you remember when you hug me at our first anniversary? I was crying so bad that time because of what you did.

You told me that you'll try to change.

I believed you.

But I was wrong

You didn't even try to change.

You just hurt me even more.

The pain was still there, he just gotten used to it.

But the pain wouldn't affect him just like what it did to him before, his hands won't tremble any longer, he wouldn't have hard time breathing again and his heart wouldn't crumble until it shattered into pieces.

Not anymore.
-------

Yeonjun stood still on his spot, wailing in pain.

Beomgyu's soft lips still lingered in his system, would it become just a memory now?

No, he wouldn't let it be.

"Beomgyu.. no, I won't let you go."

"You're still mine.."

"I know you still love me.."

Yeonjun uttered in between his cries.

"I love you Beomgyu.."

"You only realize it now?"

Yeonjun turned his head, spotting a guy standing not too far from where he was.

"People only realize what other people means to them once they're already gone."

"Shut up!"

.

Yeonjun wanted to punch him, his heart seething in rage.

"I'll save him from you."

"Don't you dare!"

Yeonjun could help it, he was fuming mad.

He gripped on the guy's collar and was about to give him a punch but the latter managed to free himself from Yeonjun's grip.

"Watch me, I'll take him away from you."

and after saying those words, the guy left, leaving Yeonjun screaming like a mad man.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

"He's mine! I won't let anyone take him away from me!"

"Kim Taehyung! I'll end you! I'll fucking end you!"

His heart was on fire, he was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time.

He was sad.

He was in pain.

He was seething in rage.

The blood dripping from his knuckles kept him sane, poor wall receiving his punches.

Just the thought of Beomgyu in someone else arms was killing him, it was unbearable.

He wouldn't let it, not now, not tomorrow, not in this lifetime.

By hook or by crook.

He'll get Beomgyu back.

---------

() Sorry, another filler chapter and this is kind of rush :(

I made a Soogyu au too but it's only two chapters, if you have time, please read it and tell me what you feel. 💓

I actually got a lot of au prompts and I plan to write them one at a time, I don't know how many chapters before I end this Beomjun au but I'll try to write those prompts whenever I'm free. :)