9| but with my eyes closed all i see is the skyline through the window

A/N: FULL CHAPTER TITLE: well i'm not sure what this is gonna be, but with my eyes closed all i see is the skyline through the window, the moon above you and the streets below

if you know you know

howdy folks!! i'm back with another!! This one is dedicated to @topazcapitalTOP, thank you for all your continued love and support!!!❤️

also wanted to drop by and say please leave comments and vote for chapters you haven't voted for yet!! i would like to be ranked higher (idk what happed to my choni ranking, i can't see it 😭) and i would like to know how much you guys are enjoying my story because i feel like there's a very select few that always comment throughout their time reading!! they're the ones that i'm dedicating chapters to, there are other people who have made an impact on my story and have been added to the list of dedications. you know who you are, you'll be featured soon!! also thank you to the ones who went on a rampage voting, those notifications made me so happy!! 🥰

anyways enough of my babbling enjoy
xoxo madsdobby

***

It's been a few days after harvest, however all days were spent on Thanksgiving break so Cheryl isn't sure if persecution from Veronica and Peaches is truly over. The redhead doesn't have social media making her defenseless and in the dark to what her classmates could be saying about her on the internet. On the other hand she does know that the vixens are furious about their suspension. She's extremely curious to see what the first week back to school from break will be like without them controlling the halls. For Cheryl's sake she hopes it's calmer, so she can walk through Riverdale's doors without fear. Well maybe she can now, no matter what.

Toni promised.

Speaking of Cheryl's favorite pink haired combat boot wearing girl, the two had been texting nonstop since the morning after that horrific prank. Texting about anything and nothing at all, sending silly emojis, both lying in their beds rereading sweet messages smiling like fools. Toni had somehow convinced the redhead to download the snapchat app so they could send random photos or videos back and forth, sometimes they even throw in a few cute selfies.

One day the smaller girl invited the redhead over to Sunnyside Trailer Park in need of her muse so she could complete and have her photography major grade project ready to turn in for their shared art class. Cheryl had hoped that the girl had invited her over to maybe watch movies and cuddle or something, but the redhead is grateful for any kind of quality time with Toni that she can get.

"Okay so w-what do you think about this?" Cheryl storms out of her closet stepping over a giant pile of discarded clothes that she felt Toni wouldn't 'love'. She walks up to her full length mirror, which she had to brush off dust from and drag from out of her closet to better scrutinize her outfit, running her fingers over her ruby red velvet skirt on top of her black tights that's paired with one of her favorite grey sweaters.

"Cher, they're ALL great," Betty groans from her sprawled out position on the girl's perfectly made bed.

"Betts, you've said that twenty times now," the redhead glares at her through the mirror after she twirls around to check the flow of her skirt.

"Because you looked great each time you tried something on," the blonde rolls her eyes. "You're just working on a school project with her. She's not going to be paying much attention to what you're wearing. Do you pay attention to what she wears on a daily basis?"

"Actually yes, I do," the redhead bites back a smile before her favorite outfits the pink haired girl has worn play like a movie in her head. "I remember w-when she wore that royal blue neck choker cropped shirt that brilliantly displayed her toned stomach and belly button piercing paired w-with those lace up pants that exposed some of her skin, but still to this day I w-wonder how she hasn't gotten dress coded," Cheryl lets that smile free at the end of that sentence unable to hold in a giggle at the blonde's jaw slacked face.