10| take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria

A/N: so if you guys thought that my last chapter was a informational message because, the title didn't seem like one of my actual chapter titles (lmao i changed it) and that there was a lot of me talking in bold, then you should go reread it bc you missed some good tea. anyways i added a pic of toni's dad so y'all know who he is in my head 😂
ALSO WOOO CHAPTER TEN!! tbh i tried to have this chapter be 3k words but it somehow ended up being 6.8k 😭
-if you know the song lyric comment what it is!!
haha enjoy!! leave some comments and vote, matter of fact go hit that button RIGHT NOW!! ❤️ love you all

dedicated to @neiresleeps, thank you for all your comments!! you're very funny and sweet, also i see your comments everywhere on other stories all the time. get your read on sis!! 😂❤️

-love madsdobby

***

Cheryl is sitting on her living room couch completely ignoring the movie blasting from the speakers and across the big screen. She's openly staring at the pink haired girl sitting right beside her, but in certain ways they couldn't be further apart. Toni hasn't been as affectionate or playful like she usually is towards the redhead since the day they spent together in the trailer. She glances over the pink haired girl's body to see her cousin and her boyfriend cuddled up inside a blanket. Cheryl doesn't blame them because it's extremely cold today and she would want to be close like that with her significant other, immensely encased in them to contain warmth. But the girl has hardly looked at her since she walked through the door two hours ago.

As Toni continues snacking on her popcorn pretending to be engrossed in the film, Cheryl can't control her undoubtedly pout of frustration because her crush still has yet to acknowledge their kissing moment a few days ago. They haven't even texted each other about it. The redhead tried to bring it up several times, but she wasn't confident in any way she attempted to phrase it so she deleted it and decided to let the pink haired girl bring it up.

Never happened.

She knows that the girl doesn't participate in emotionally driven relationships or open herself up to others on account of her mother's abuse. However, that's extremely puzzling to her, throwing the redhead in loops trying to make sense of their relationship now, considering that Toni has opened up to her. She's shown her all the burn marks strewn down her wrist, even requested she touch upon the singed skin. She has trusted her enough to confide in her about intimate thoughts and past struggles that she keeps private. Her beanie wearing neighbor doesn't even know the truth behind the smaller girl's scars.

Maybe it's just a 'friend' thing?

But Jughead is her friend too and he isn't knowledgeable in all things Toni Topaz.

Maybe it's because she's a girl.

"I'm more into girls anyways."

However they're just friends.

They aren't dating, so that's why Toni feels comfortable enough to let Cheryl in?

But she kissed her.

Friends don't kiss friends, right?

As thought after thought fill her head one speculation catches her attention.

What if Toni and her are having a physical relationship right now as we speak and the girl didn't tell her because it's a physical relationship? No talking is involved.

The kissing session must have sparked it!

Cheryl breathes out tensely knowing she's most definitely going to have to initiate the first act of their physical relationship. She's not entirely sure of all the rules yet, but touching is a given so she's going to try that. She turns her head to the tv screen, not paying any mind to it, hesitantly scooting more onto the other girl's cushion, slowly leaning on her side so her head can rest on the pink haired girl's shoulder.