13| you're all that it takes, my doubts fade away when i'm kissin' you

guys!!! i had sooooooooooo much fun writing this chapter and i hope you all enjoy it as well.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LOVE, SIMON AND ARE PLANNING TO WATCH IT, I SUGGEST YOU GO WATCH IT, THIS CHAPTER IS WRITTEN AROUND THE MOVIE!! THERE WILL BE SCENES AND POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!! IF YOU WANT A LINK TO THE MOVIE SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE AND I'LL HAPPILY SEND IT TO YOU.

this is actually on the shorter side, like one of the shortest chapters i've written lol more to come!

thus all, vote and comment

enjoy,

madsdobby

***

Cheryl can barely contain her excitement, the smell of popcorn heavy in her nose, anxiously tapping the side of her thigh facing away from Toni, as they near the theater that'll showcase Love, Simon for possibly the hundredth time for the redhead, but first for the pink haired girl.

"I cant w-wait for you to w-watch this fantastic, amazing, never done before, cute, and relatable film," the taller girl drags on beaming from ear to ear, walking through the theater door being held open by her date.

Toni releases a light chuckle as she follows the redhead into the empty theater carrying in their movie essentials. She is relieved that she brought in a blanket from her trailer in the presence of goosebumps covering her skin, because of the temperature being a bit colder than usual.

The burgundy windowless but lit room feels like a second home to both teens considering Toni works there every day after school and Cheryl has been coming twice a week after the accident ever since she could walk.

The pink haired girl smiles to herself as she trails behind the redhead as she picks out their seats in the center of the theater facing the big screen. The teens are startled by the loud trailers that begin to play behind them as they take their respective drinks and snacks from the carrying cart in the smaller girl's hand.

Once they're settled there's a quiet beat between the two while another upcoming movie trailer graces the screen.

"Thank you," Cheryl turns to her date with a grateful smile.

Toni shrugs like it's no big deal, but it is to the taller girl. This means so much to Cheryl.

"No," the redhead shakes her head, turning her body a bit more to face the girl beside her. The pink haired girl's caramel skin complexion thriving under the lights, vibrant colored hair falling loosely around her face and past her shoulders, the unique pair of beauty marks at each end of her mouth tilting up slightly, and her big bright orbs gazing at her intently, fills Cheryl up with a swarm of fluttering butterflies. "You rented out this entire theater for us so I can feel completely comfortable," she finds herself whispering even as she looks away from her date to gaze around at the empty row of seats.

"You somehow are playing my all time favorite movie even though it left theaters last w-weekend. You still w-want to try this," she gestures to the two of them, "after the horrible date I put you through."

"And you're looking at me like that... I never thought it w-was possible for anyone to look at me the w-way you do," the corners of her lips tilt up, eyes frantically blinking back tears. "I didn't w-want to turn this date into something so deep so fast. It's just-," she pauses trying to find the correct words. "You're so sweet Toni, I just really appreciate this."