Thank you!

With pain in my heart, I have to say that this is the end.

I had never thought I would make it to three books, but what do I know? A fourth book is already taking form in my head, so who knows what more will happen in London.

This book is definitely the one I am the most proud of. I had feared it would be very difficult to give you the feeling of Madilyn's loneliness while not making the book boring, but I like to think I find a good way in between those two.

It took me a lot of skill to write certain scenes, which makes me even more proud of finishing it, and being happy with. And surprisingly, the hardest moments to me was Arthur's part in this story. I wanted to write him in it and make him an important happening, but I also wanted this story to mostly be about Madilyn and Thomas, while I also wanted to insert characters from the previous books.

And I hope I found a good balance between those three groups of people. While writing it, I definitely think I did, and all I can do now, is hope you think the same.

So now there is only one more question left: who will Mary love?

Also, I want to end this book by apologizing for any mistakes I make.

First and foremost I want to apologies for any spelling errors you might have encountered. There are not many, but I am not a native English speaker. I come from Belgium, my native language is Dutch, and English is only the third language I speak. I hope this did not bother you too much, but nevertheless, you can let me know if you find a mistake. I will try to correct it as good as I can.

There is also a possibility I have made historical mistakes. I have tried to make it as true to history as possible, but since I do not live in the Victorian era, I might have made some mistakes. The story is set around 1850, but so is every book after this, which means that time doesn't really move. That is the magic of books!

Also I do not prove read my books, because that would mean I might rewrite the entire story. It is possible you have found sentences in which a word is missing. For that, I sincerely apologize. Sometimes my mind goes faster than my fingers.

If you encounter any of these things, please let me know and I will try to change them as good as possible. Don't be afraid to tell them to me, I will only learn when I know my mistakes.

I thank you very much for your patience and support, and I hope you have loved the story!

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love

Elouise