⇝Victory Bliss

"Wade has caught the quaffle and she soars up the pitch," the quidditch commentator's voice echoed across the stadium. "She throws the quaffle... and it's in! Another point for Ravenclaw!"

The crowd burst into a huge round of applause, but Livia blocked them out. She had no time to celebrate her score, she needed to get that quaffle again and get another point for her team.

The Quidditch Cup Final was between Ravenclaw and Slytherin this year, and the Ravenclaw team had been training for weeks before this game. Conor had given them a strategy to stick to and so far, it was working. Slytherin could be really predictable in their quidditch skills.

"Ravenclaw has got the quaffle again!" The commentator exclaimed. "She scores and... unfortunate! Better luck next time."

Livia watched Cora grip her broom tightly out of frustration. Cora was very passionate about quidditch, Livia didn't know if she loved that of hated it.

"And Slytherin score!" Livia groaned as the emerald green side of the stadium cheered. "It's Ravenclaw 50, Slytherin 70. Come- hang on! It seems Ravenclaw seeker, Andrew Walker, has seen the snitch!"

The crowd went insane, cheering on their respective seeker. Livia desperately wanted to look towards the two players and cheer Andrew on, but she continued to fight for the quaffle. This was quidditch; anything could change in a heartbeat.

"Ravenclaw has caught the snitch! Ravenclaw are this years Quidditch champions!"

Livia, who had been holding the quaffle, threw her fists into the air, wallowing in the screams of victory surrounding her. The quaffle flew from her grip, hurling towards the ground, with no importance for the snitch was the most important ball of the game. And it was clutched between the fingers of a Ravenclaw player.

Livia flew to the ground and threw her arms around Andrew, who was still holding the snitch with a huge grin on his face. Livia congratulated him profusely and watched his face go bright red. He was the youngest on the team; this must have been the best moment of his life.

The entire school was making its way into the pitch but Livia found Conor next. The Ravenclaw captain hugged Livia so enthusiastically, she was lifted off the ground.

"We did it! We actually did it!" Conor yelled, with teary eyes and windswept cheeks.

"We did," Livia giggled. "You were amazing, Conor! Myrtle would be so proud!"

Conor gave Livia a look full of so much meaning, she almost forgot she was on the quidditch pitch. "Really? Do you think she's looking down on us right now?"

Livia ruffled his hair. "Definitely," she grinned and gave Conor a friendly kiss on the cheek.

The one year anniversary of the death of Myrtle Warren was around the same time as the Quidditch final. Myrtle had meant a great deal to Conor and the anniversary of her death unsettled him but thankfully, he managed to lead his team to victory. And Livia was incredibly proud of him for it.

Livia was congratulated by people left and right as she made her way through the crowd. Eventually, she spotted Tom, standing away from the crowd on his own.

Livia face broke into a grin as she hurried towards him. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. Tom must have been very surprised, since his hands stayed glued to his sides.

The only reason Tom placed his hands on Livia's hips was in order to push her away. Livia's eyebrows furrowed as she saw the harsh look in Tom's eyes.

"Why would you do that?" He hissed, glancing around at the people close to them. "You know I'm a private person, Livia. You shouldn't do that again."

Livia was confused, but she was distracted by Phoebe appearing beside her and hugging her tightly. When she looked back, Tom had disappeared. But the effects of winning made Livia too happy to care.

-•-•-•-

The party held in the Ravenclaw tower was unlike any Livia had ever attended. The buzz of winning seemed to be effecting everyone, even the students from other houses. Someone had snuck down to the kitchens and brought up an abundance of drinks and food. Livia gladly helped herself, her first alcoholic drinks affecting her instantly.

"I'm going to go meet Tom," Livia shouted in Phoebe's ear.

"Don't get pregnant!" Phoebe responded. She was just as tipsy as Livia, and she had a boy Livia didn't know wrapped around her shoulders.

Livia stumbled through the Hogwarts corridors, her mind hazy enough to make he not care about getting caught, but clear enough for her to make it to the courtyard without injury. Tom was already waiting for her, and raised his eyebrows as she approached him.

"How much have you had to drink?" Tom chuckled as Livia wrapped her arms around his waist and giggled.

"Not much," Livia responded, and she wasn't lying. That girls tolerance was just really low. "Why don't you come join the party?"

"Not really my scene," Tom shook his head. "I'd much rather be here."

Livia sulked for a few seconds before hiding her face in his neck. His cologne flooded her sense of smell and Livia wanted to drown in it. In him.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" Livia exclaimed, taking Tom by surprise. "Because on the quidditch pitch you-"

"I'm not embarrassed of you, Livia," Tom said and Livia fell in love with the way he said her name. "I'm just not one for public displays of affection."

Livia looked up at him and the way his eyes sparkled in the night lighting made her smile. "Well, we're not really in public right now."

Tom chuckled and scanned the area before look back at her. He leaned down to kiss her and Livia kissed him back, hard.

And all she felt was bliss. Complete and utter bliss.