Author's Note

I just want to say, ya'll are too smart. I was planning on making everyone fall in love with Tom and think that "oH mAyBe LiViA wIlL cHaNgE hIm, mAyBe He wOnT bEcOmE VoLdEmOrT" but ya'll had figured out the ending from the second chapter.

Smh.

I won't say I'm completely proud of this story; some of the chapters make me want to scream (we shall never speak of the broom shed again) but I am very glad so many of you enjoyed it and voted/commented on so many of the chapters. It took a while, but eventually the story started getting more and more reads which made me so happy, since I'd spent ages coming up with the concept of Tom and Livia.

Again, thank you so much for all the support. I feel like I've said that so many times, but no amount of thank yous could show how grateful I am for all of you.

If you're in need of something else to read, I do have a few books on my profile. Like most books, the first few chapters aren't the best, but I'd appreciate it if you gave them a read :)

Other Stories
Sinful - Regulus Black
Invisible - Fred Weasley
Diffident - Remus Lupin (v slow updates, possible discontinuation 😥)
Catching Feelings - Draco Malfoy (Coming Soon)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 || 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 ✔️ 🎉