🌹🍓Jealous in a Cafe Pt. 2🍓🌹

The art isn't mine. Lol I wish tho

I really needed Eijiro. I realize that now. I would be even worse without him. I don't deserve that idiot, but damn I need him. 

Lucky for me, I didn't have to go far to meet him. I turned around from the sink and saw him walking in through the doorway. I took in a sharp, shaky breath as I looked into his eyes. He looked sad, scared even, but he was the same amazing Eijiro who I couldn't live without. I loved everything about him. They that his hair was messed up after he woke up, how he always had the need  to hug me from behind and rest his chin on my shoulder. I even loved the way he always wanted me close to him. I started to feel terrible for basically accusing him of cheating.

Before I could apologize, he ran up to me and placed his lips on mine. I didn't know how to react so I just carried his cheek with one hand and held his shoulder with the other. His hands reached down to my waist. We stayed like this for a while before he broke the kiss. I was upset by the loss of contact, but I had more important thing to think about.

"Ei I.."

"Do you think you deserved that?" His eyes were stone cold but also worried. I couldn't tell if it was sympathy or pity was mixed in with that.

"W-what?"

"Do you think I should kiss you Katsuki?" he said completely serious.

"U-um I" No, I didn't think I deserved him. Especially after what just happened. I looked to the ground, hands clenched. I couldn't answer him while looking at him in the eyes. "N-no. Not really." I admitted. He grabbed my cheek softly and made sure I looked at him. His eyes weren't happy. When he smiles, he has a crease in between his cheeks and the ends of his eyes. This was different. He was sad and pained. I hated it.

"S-stop, stop doing that." I couldn't bare to see him like that. I just couldn't. Now I know I was the one who caused all of this. Dammit. I kept my fist clenched and I looked away from him again. His hand dropped from my cheek.

"Doing what Katsuki?" he asked. It was forceful. And scary.

"Making that face. You look sad. I don't want that." I didn't know how else to put it.

"Katsuki" his tone changed into a sympathetic one. I don't know what made me feel worse. "Do you think I would cheat on you with someone."

There it was. I didn't know how to answer. No, I didn't think he would do that to anyone. I wouldn't blame him if he did though.

"No Eijiro. I know you wouldn't do that." I was still looking at the ground. I didn't want to see his reactions. I still haven't even apologized yet. "And I'm sorry for accusing you of doing so." I crossed my arms and swallowed my pride. This took a lot more than I thought.

"Then why did you get jealous?" he almost chuckled. It was one of those sad laughs, the one he did whenever he had nothing else to do. 

My breath hitched. Was I jealous? Is that what it was? It defiantly started that way. I didn't really have an answer for him, so we just stood in uncomfortable silence. He broke it too soon.

"Is that what you were thinking about on the walk home?" his tone had returned to normal sympathy. It wasn't pity anymore, I'm glad for that. I shouldn't make him feel so bad.

I could only nod. He deserved a straight (gay*) answer, but I didn't have one. I just glared at the ground. I must have looked like an angry child, looking down and crossing my arms, but Ei was being patient. He's always so patient with my childish bullshit.