🌼Your Cousin?🌼

art not mine. not sure how to start this one out. oc character btw

Mumbled noises came from the door as it opened. Katsuki was home. Before he even took off his coat, Eijiro came to give him a big hug.

"Welcome home Katsuki," he said while giving his lover a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey Ei." Katsuki wrapped Eijiro in a hug and leaned on his shoulder. Eijiro took this as a sign of Katsuki being extra tired today.

"Something wrong?" Eijiro looked up into Katsuki's eyes making sure that he was alright. Katsuki nodded.

"Yeah, I just have something to ask you, but I'm tired as fuck right now. I'll tell you after dinner." Eijiro smiled and nodded, heading to the kitchen. Katsuki took off his coat and shoes and followed after his energetic redhead.

They made something simple, just some Oyako-Don (i am always hungry for Japanese food after looking it up lol). Eijiro finished his bowl quickly, excited for what Katsuki had to tell him. Katsuki, on the other hand, was picking at his rice, barely even touching it. It was like he had a lot on his mind. It made Eijiro a bit worried.

"Katsuki?" Katsuki looked up from his food and looked at his fiancé. Eijiro was giving him an anxious glance.

"What?" Katsuki had forgotten what he told Eijiro at the door, so he didn't know why the redhead was so worried.

"Didn't you say you had something to ask me?" Katsuki dropped his chopsticks, remembering what he wanted to talk about. They both just stared at each other for a few seconds. Eijiro kicked Katsuki's foot awaiting an answer.

"Ah, yeah. Well," he reached for the back of his neck and shook his head, "This is stupid. My Aunt is leaving for a little while and asked me if I could watch her kid. I didn't want to do anything without telling you, but she needs an answer by tomorrow." Eijiro's eyes lit up.

"Wait seriously!? Woah, it would be like raising a kid together Katsu!" Katsuki blushed at Eijiro's excitment.

"I guess, but that's kind of why I didn't want to do this," Katsuki mumbled. Eijiro raised his brow.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean, Yua is a bit of a handful, and I don't know anything about raising kids." Katsuki looked down dejectedly, but Eijiro smiled.

"Hey, it will be fun. Besides, it's just your cousin."

"Exactly, that's the problem."

"Well I think it's a great idea. I even get to meet more of your family." Eijiro was getting more excited. He only really knew Katsuki's parents and he had met Katsuki's uncle once. Besides that, he didn't know anything about the hothead's family.

Katsuki sighed, "Yeah, I guess so." He wasn't sure if he wanted Eijiro to meet the rest of his family (cause the Bakugo's be extra asf) , but he was going to have to introduce everyone eventually.

"How long is she going to be staying?" Eijiro looked like a puppy dog wagging its tail. He was already thinking of all the things they would do.

"Well, according to Tia, I'm going to have to,.."

"You call your aunt Tia?" Eijiro interrupted.

"Wha...Yea, but shut up. I've just called her that since I was a kid." Katsuki blurted, trying to keep his demeanor.

"Awe, that's so cute." 

"Whatever. I'll pick up Yua from school tomorrow and she'll be staying here for about a week." Eijiro thought for a moment. If she was going to be here a week, then she might be able to meet the others (aka the crackheaded Bakusquad).