🍍🌼Girl x Girl Part 2🌼🌵

part 2 is out

this took a lot of effort, but i had fun

enjoy

Echiko skipped alongside a stoic Kazuki, thinking about the day ahead. They would get new seats today and learn the basics of being third years. Despite her disliking of school work and test, the idea of being that much closer to being a pro made Echiko bubble with excitement, and she showed it.

Kazuki, while being the smarter of the two, was not ready for this day at all. The first days were always the same, even at a prestigious academy. She was ready to dive headfirst into battles with villains and other classmates, not just sit in class and get reintroduced to the same shitty teachers.

No matter their opinions, they enjoyed each other's presence on their walk to school.

"Holy Crap!" The redhead stopped which caused Kazuki to mimic. The redhead stopped out of nowhere.

"What?"

"This is the first time we walk together on the first day of school Kazuki," Echiko said giving off her signature shark tooth smile at Kazuki. It was the smile that Kazuki both loved and hated, loved because it was Echiko's angelic smile that made Kazuki's knees weak, hated because it gave Kazuki the worst blush imaginable.

Kazuki grunted as a response and avoided looking at Echiko while she stomped through the door, entering the U.A. building. Echiko followed, smiling.

They walked down the halls chatting as usual. Although, Echiko kept getting distracted by the newly growing cherry blossom trees. They way their petals floated to the ground, the way the danced in the wind, it was all hypnotizing to Echiko. Kazuki noticed, but didn't say anything.

"Kazuki, look!" Echiko exclaimed, eyes widened and finger pointing to a bigger tree, "This one has a ton of blossoms already!" Kazuki stared in awe at the sight in front of her. Echiko was centered in between the tree's branches. Small, pink flower petals fell around her behind the glass of the window, showering her in a veil of petals. Sun rays radiated through the tree branches, adorning the area around the girl's skin with a soft glow. Her beauty was illuminated by the nature scene itself. Kazuki could only stand stunned, helplessly in love. That's when the worst of the worst appeared.

"Tch' I've never understood you lesbians. Just fuck and be done with it. (that hurt me, and i'm not even a lesbian)" The girls turned to meet a short girl with purple, curly (whatever the fuck m*neta's hair type is) "hair" glaring at them, more specifically at Echiko.

Echiko bowed her head in shame, losing some of the confidence from this morning. Kazuki noticed and she was ready to beat the shit out of this hoebag (me too sis)

"The FUCK you say to us you fucking purple grape lookin' slut! I'll fuckin' punch you back to next week you failed piece of shit!"

"Kazuki." Her voice was cold and strict, and it still held a bit of hurt behind it. Kazuki looked to her with a look of concern before pushing the purple haired bitch out of her way, pulling Echiko along, holding her hand tight.

Minaru turned to stick out her tongue, when she ran into something. She turned to see the extreme lack of something to run into. Then, she felt a poke from behind. She turned again, but saw nothing. Before she knew it, her face was flat on the floor.

"Ow!" she yelled out in desperation. The two girls who had already started walking ahead turned to see an empty uniform following them, away from their victory.

"Hagakure?" Echiko heard a chuckle from the hidden male as an answer before "watching" him skip towards a door labeled 3-A. Kazuki crossed her arms as they walked.