🍋The Walk In🍋

The picture at the top made me wHeEzE~. Anyway, art not mine.

Enjoy the story.

Kirishima and Bakugo had finally finished training that evening. They took their showers and changed into something a bit more comfortable. Kirishima ended up asking Bakugo if he wanted to study together.

"Wow, wanting to get fucked right after training?" Kirishima blushed like mad at Bakugo's comment and the blond just laughed.

"N-no t-that's n-not.." He was pulled into a quick kiss that interrupted his excuses.

"Kidding," Bakugo said as he backed away, "Y'know, you ramble just like shitty Deku sometimes." Kirishima sighed and followed Bakugo to their floor (in dorms btw)

"I'm going to go grab my shit and meet you in your room. Deal?" Bakugo mumbled.

"Sure," Kirishima smiled. He entered his room and left a crack in the door. He went over to his desk and started to get his materials ready for studying. Not too long after, Bakugo came in with a few papers. "What should we get started on first, Bakugo?" Bakugo looked toward his redhead and thought for a moment.

"Well, you're pretty shit at everything."

"Gee, thanks," Kirishima rolled his eyes in sarcasm.

"But," the blond continued, "we might want to start with math, since that won't take too long. You're the least shit at that."

The red head nodded and the two studied for the next hour or so. Bakugo was sitting on Kirishima's bed and Kiri laid his head against Bakugo's neck. After their last English lesson, Kirishima felt boredom finally sink in. Bakugo noticed Kirishima spacing out, so he decided to try something.

"Hey babe, you need to study." Kirishima nodded. When the words Bakugo's words finally registered in his brain, his blush became as dark as his hair.

"Egh, Bakugo?"Kirishima tried to cover his face with no success. Bakugo just smiled and chuckled. Kirishima blushed more for how cute he was.

"What, you don't like it?" the snarky blond commented while kissing the red head on his cheek.

"I-it's not t-that." Kirishima averted his eyes in embarrassment. Bakugo waited for him to continue. When he realized that Kirishima wasn't going to say anything, he spoke up.

"Well, you're awake now aren't you?" Kirishima rolled his eyes and shot a glare in Bakugo's direction. Then the red head stood up and went over to his desk. Bakugo pouted a bit.

Kirishima rummaged through his desk, looking for his notes trying to ignore the blond. Bakugo rolled his eyes and, being the petty bitch he is, went and hugged Kirishima from behind and blew on his ear. Kirishima froze.

"I'm bored," Bakugo said giving his boyfriend a tight squeeze; he then headed back to the bed. Kirishima, still covered in blush, made his way to the bed as well.

"You're so unreasonable," he said as he climbed on Bakugo's lap. Bakugo smirked at Kirishima's compliance and gripped onto Kirishima's chin, pulling their lips together. Kirishima closed his eyes and kissed back. When they broke the kiss, Kirishima replied, "Bring it on." Bakugo smirked and continued.

Bakugo slowly kissed down Kirishima's neck, earning soft grunts and moans. Bakugo pulled off his boyfriend's shirt before locking his lips with the other's. He bit the bottom of Kirishima's lip. Kirishima huffed giving Bakugo a chance to slip his tongue in Kirishima's mouth and fight for dominance.

Bakugo won and Kirishima let out a muffled moan. Bakugo moved his hands over Kirishima's chest, getting more moans out of the red head. That's when the door opened.