🌹Nightmares🌹

Trigger Warning for Violence and Murder

"So your coming back Tuesday, right?"

"Yes Katsuki. Hopefully everything goes well."

"It better." Katsuki glared off the screen, avoiding his boyfriend's eyes, clearly blushing. Eijiro smiled.

"Yeah. Hey, has anything changed that much?" Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"You ask me that every call."

"I know, I just don't want to be too surprised." Katsuki sighed. He opened his mouth to answer, but then he turned his head in surprise. It threw curiosity at Eijiro. "What?"

"I just heard the door," he said, starting to stand up, "I'll be right back." Eijiro nodded and waited patiently for his boyfriend's return, listening to Katsuki's shot tempered curses. He thought about grabbing his phone, but he decided against it. Unfortunately, Katsuki usually just shoos all visitors away, even if it was their friends. Eijiro laughed, reminiscing  on all the things he remembered his boyfriend doing before this whole long-distance-relationship thing. "What the hell?"

Eijiro looked up at the camera to see what was going on, but everything was out of view.

"Katsuki?" Eijiro didn't hear anything, and he started to worry. Then, he saw blond hair in his view. "Katsuki?" he whispered again.

BANG!

Eijiro's eyes widened in horror as Katsuki's limp body fell into frame.

BANG!

Another shot was fired, hitting Katsuki in the chest. Blood started to stain the carpet under him.

BANG!

Eijiro screamed out in desperation, "KATSUKI!" Tears streamed down his face.

BANG!

It all happened so fast. Eijiro watched and screamed as seventeen bullets penetrated his boyfriend's skin. He couldn't do anything. He was completely helpless, held behind a screen.

Slowly, two black shoes stepped into view. The figure bent down in front of their victim and placed a hand over the blond's chest. Eijiro found his voice lost in his hoarse throat.

The killer had on a mask, a mask that slowly turned toward the camera. Eijiro swallowed, terrified. The masked man walked closer to the camera and Eijiro backed away. His breath quickened as he backed up against the wall. The masked man took his bloody fingers and wiped them against the webcam.

Now, all Eijiro could see was Katsuki's fresh blood rolling down the laptop.

The redhead shot up, his breathing heavy. He couldn't get the gruesome scene out of his head. Tears stung in the back of his eyes; his face was red.

"Eijiro?" Eijiro swung his head back, his eyes meeting with the blond who was just killed.

"Katsuki!" He hugged Katsuki tight, not wanting the nightmare to be true. Tears streamed down his face.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me," Katsuki pet Eijiro's back, calming him like a child, "Everything is fine. Whatever your nightmare was about it wasn't real." Eijiro choked on his sobs and Katsuki whispered soothing sounds into the other's ear. He rocked Eijiro back and forth until the redhead could form sentences again. "Take deep breaths." Eijiro listened and kept breathing in and out. "Now," Katsuki started after awhile, "what the fuck was that?"

Instead of answering, Eijiro hugged Katsuki tighter. Katsuki understood,  and combed his fingers in the other's silky, crimson hair.

"Hey Katsuki?"Katsuki perked up, ready to listen.

"Yes?"

"Remember that hero course in America I wanted to take?"

"Mhm," Katsuki hummed as he continued to comfort his boyfriend.

"I don't know if I want to do that anymore." Katsuki's eyes showed his worry and he hugged Eijiro tighter.

"What do you mean? You were so fucking excited up until this week." Eijiro had been invited to an exclusive hero convention. The heroes who were invited took up the positions 5 through 10. Red Riot had taken the number 8 spot, so he got an invitation. Katsuki wouldn't join him because he was in the top 3. This week was the last week they had each other's company before Eijiro would leave and it wasn't until this week that he was starting to have doubts. 

"I know, but now I..." he didn't know how to continue. He was shaking in Katsuki's arms. It wasn't the first time Eijiro had woken up like this, Katsuki just didn't know how to make the nightmares stop. He hated seeing him like this.

"Hey. Can you tell me what it was about?" Katsuki whispered in this delicate situation. After a moment of silence, Eijiro nodded.

"We were talking," his voice shook as he spoke, "o-on a video chat," Katsuki nodded while Eijiro explained. Eijiro released all of the pain on his heart. He felt a little better afterwards, but during the conversation Eijiro was a mess. Katsuki could feel his heart breaking. "I couldn't do anything. I just sat there, watching. Watching. That's all I did. I watched the man break in. I watched you fall to the ground," he squeezed Katsuki tight, "I watched the life leave your body." Eijiro was crying again. Katsuki's heart broke all over again.

"Hey, it wasn't real, it never happened. I'm still here Eijiro and you don't have to worry about anything. Besides," Katsuki grew a smirk against Eijiro's shoulder, "the bedroom is all the way in a different room, you wouldn't be able to see anything."

"KATSUKI!" Eijiro shrieked. He let go of the blond and stared into his playful, crimson orbs. Eijiro was mortified. Katsuki laughed and kissed the other's neck.

"It's fine baby, I'm sorry if I scared you." Eijiro pouted and leaned against Katsuki's chest. He listened quietly for his heartbeat, not caring about anything else at that moment. "Do you want to talk more about this in the morning?" Eijiro nodded. Katsuki held a small smile and pet his boyfriend's head. Soon Eijiro was half asleep.

"Mmn, Katsuki?"

"Yes Eijiro?"

"You smell nice."

"Oh really?" Eijiro smiled against Katsuki's chest.

"Yeah..." Sleep overtook the redhead; suddenly, he was breathing slow. Katsuki smiled at the manliest man that ever manhandled manhood in his arms. The room was full of peace and silence. Carefully, Katsuki laid himself and the red head down on the bed. He gave a quick kiss on the forehead to the one asleep. They cuddled the rest of the night.

Eijiro was scared of his nightmares, but he never once thought that they could have been predictions.

Oof.

Guys.

This is important.

When you clean a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner.

Also, not sure why I wrote this one. It's short, emotional, and has a little bit of suspense (lol i think?). Idk, tell me what you think.

Peace hoes
(wtf is wrong with me 😅)