🍍🌼Girl x Girl🌼🌵

art not mine

art not mine. this comic is actually adorable. i love it so much.

i also like yuri better than yaoi, (actually surprising) so this was fun.

oki now story: everyone is genderswapped btw with new name respective to that gender

She awoke to the sound of the same beeping alarm she had been hearing since she arrived at U.A. (i could spell it Yuuei but i don't feel like it) Sleepily, she felt around for the source of the noise. When she couldn't find it, she reluctantly opened her eyes, taking in the sunlight from her balcony window. She blinked and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Her crimson waist-length hair fell off of her shoulders as she sat up and stretched. Finally, she hit the source of the noise, causing it to hit an abrupt stop mid-tune.

She sighed, still not used to waking up at seven. However, she was ready to get started on the day ahead.

She stretched more to relieve her sore muscles from stress from training yesterday. She probably should have cut back on the leg routine, just a tad. She changed quickly into her uniform, buttoning up her white blouse and pulling up her green skirt. She slipped on traditional, black, knee-length socks and her brown shoes. She finished the outfit off with a tie and headed out the door, gray blazer in hand.