🌼Fights 🌼

Picture is not mine. Me and my friend were talking about Bakutiddes and this story was birthed by that conversation. You're Welcome.

"I love you."

"Or really, that's nice."

"Common Katsuki."

Bakugo remained silent. Kirishima had been trying so desperately to talk to his boyfriend. They had a fight of somesorts and Bakugo refused to even look at the other. What had Kirishima done to this poor soul? He made fun of his "tits".

"Baby, I meant it in a loving way."

"I don't care how you meant it, I'm not talking to you. And don't you 'baby' me." Kirishima sat next to Katsuki and the stubborn blond scooted away and crossed his arms.

"Katsuki please." Bakugo looked toward Eijiro, finally, with a raised eyebrow. Kirishima, seeing this as his chance, continued, "Can I at least have a good morning kiss?" Bakugo glared at him, wondering how far his boyfriend's stupidity reached.

"You're an idiot."

"I know, but I'm a sorrowful idiot." Kirishima hoped that his stupidity would make Bakugo feel bad for him and forgive him.

"Eijiro."

"Yes," Kirishima's excitement and hopefulness showered his eyes. Bakugo sighed before continuing.

"What did you say about my cute 'tits'?" Kirishima almost immediately answered.

"Well, I what I meant was that your really cute, so everything about you is cute." Kirishima flashed a smile and hoped his answer was sufficient.

Bakugo only glared at him expecting and more of an answer and Kirishima rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

"Soooo, I noticed a girls chest and said that your tits were bigger than hers." Kirishima finished and cringed at the memory. He understood why Bakugo was upset. (Bakugo's tits are bigger than mine lol.)

"Yes, yes you did."

"At least, you were the only one who heard it," Kirishima said trying to save his own skin.

"Mhm," Bakugo mumbled before turning away from the red head again. Kirishima thought of what he could do. He got up close to Bakugo's neck and licked his ear. As expected, Bakugo whipped his head around and blushed like crazy. His ears were sensitive and Kirishima exploited this weakness often.

"Katsuki, your making me sad." Eijiro kept switching tactics. He would get the hot head to forgive him somehow.

"Good!" Bakugo's face was still a little red and now he faced Kirishima, making sure the red head couldn't pull that shit again.

"No, not good." Bakugo rolled his eyes and walked to their shared bedroom. "Baby," Kirishima called out. Bakugo turned, flipped him off, and closed the door.

Kirishima sighed, thinking of how to get his boyfriend back. His eyebrows were scrunched up in thought until he thought of an idea. He ran into the bedroom to see the blond looking at his phone.

"Hey babe." Bakugo glanced up from is phone out of habit. "I'm going to attempt to make ebi chili, so I apologize in advance when the house burns down." He walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"It's not even that hard," he heard from the bedroom, "It's fucking chili and shrimp for christ sake." Bakugo was now by his boyfriend's side, making sure he didn't burn down the house. Kirishima tried to hide his smile. Bakugo noticed and glared again. "Even you know that it's too early to make lunch." Kirishima smiled.

"Yah," he kissed Bakugo on the cheek, "I know." Bakugo rolled his eyes and the two made lunch a little too early that day.

Yo

I know that this was short but this was a random thought.

I hope you enjoyed whatever the hell this was.