🌹🌼Lovely 🌼🌹

Yo, another story is out. Idk what this is but you can enjoy. It is a little longer so it may be multiple parts. Art isn't mine (lol it never is). I tried something angsty and this is what I got. Enjoy the story.

{Triggering themes are implied so Trigger Warning}

Kirishima looked out of his bedroom window. The curtains blocked most of his view, but the moon still glowed through them. He always seemed entranced by the moon, like it was taking his attention away. Kirishima felt himself get lost in the moonlight. He felt it wash around him,  nursing his soul and heart.

Kirishima was known as a creative person. He always managed to use his imagination and think outside the box. He was friendly to everyone and always had a toothy grin on his face. A lot of people believed that he would be a perfect person.

Kirishima was a perfect person. Except he was mute. He wasn't deaf, but he couldn't talk. Many just thought his voice wore out; he had a medical condition. But his friends knew the truth.

Kirishima had been selectively mute since he was seven years old. He did try to talk occasionally, but his anxiety kicks in at the last second. He was always quiet, in the shadows of everyone else.

Bakugo didn't like it. He had heard Kirishima talk once before. Really, what he heard was more of a laugh, but he still thought that Kirishima's voice was beautiful. 

Katsuki Bakugo was more of the "bad boy". He never really followed the rules, but he still managed to be at the top of his class. His dynamic was strange. He always acted better than everyone else, but he actually was better than everyone else so no one could do anything. He was smart, strong, and attractive to a lot of people. (lol can't relate)

Bakugo would never admit to it, because of his excessive pride, but he cared deeply for his friends and family. He would sometimes lower his walls and even ask if his friends were alright. That's why Kirishima being selectively mute pissed him off. He knew that the redhead was suffering, but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Bakugo looked out of his window. He never really cared about the outside world. He saw it as a place full of assholes ready to piss him off. He felt his mind drift to the friendly redhead. Kirishima always saw the best in everything. He always managed to think of life as an adventure rather than a chore. Bakugo was a bit jealous of that. He never really tried to get along with people, but he thinks about trying it every now and then.

Bakugo would be lying if he said Kirishima didn't influence his life. Kirishima popped into his mind often. His "presence" made Bakugo want to do the right thing. Sometimes.

Bakugo looked back to the pages full of scribbled writing. He had finally finished the homework he had been assigned. He could have finished a lot faster, but he felt his mind continuously drift. He thought about random things. He thought about the dirty joke Denki made earlier, how Deku looks a lot like a piece of broccoli, and how sharp Kirishima's teeth would feel if he bit someone.

Bakugo put the sheets of paper in his school bag and plopped onto his bed. He was usually tired by now, but today he felt the need to stay awake. Since his mind wouldn't let him catch some zzz's, Bakugou decided to open his window and throw a rock at the house next door.

Kirishima was snapped out of his daze when a rock hit his bedroom window. He smiled, already knowing what it was.

Kirishima and Bakugo had been neighbors since the beginning of the school year. Sometimes they would hang out at Bakugo's house after school. Kirishima never really let anyone in his house.

Kirishima pulled back the curtains and looked at the other's bedroom window. His friend waved to him and pointed to his phone. Kirishima understood and looked around his room for his phone. He found it on his bed and held it in his hand. He walked back to his window and stared at his phone.