🍍Happy Birthday Bakugo!🌵

i almost forgot. time flies by so fast.

it's really short bc i'm working on two other oneshots and Crimson Insecurities

happy birthday Bakuhoe!

He wrote down the answer to the last problem, mere child's play. He slammed his pencil down own his desk and leaned back in his chair. He was finally free; he could take a walk, take a nap....

That's when he heard a knock on his door. He cursed to himself. He already knew who it was.

"Go away Shitty Hair."

"What, no!" he heard the redhead's voice from behind the door, "You have to open up."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Bakugo, please?" Bakugo mumbled a few curses to himself and went over to the door. He glared at the person standing at the doorway; there was no point, Kirishima was already used to his boyfriend's death glares. "Happy B-"

"No."

"Bakugo," Kirishima whined, "you have to let me finish."

"No I don't," he retorted, "I shouldn't have told you." Kirishima looked up to him with worried eyes.

"So you would be fine with not celebrating your birthday?" Bakugo nodded, releasing his glare slightly. He was about to slam the door before Kirishima grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his room.

"S-shitty Hair! What the hell are you doing?" Kirishima didn't answer, but he kept walking. He kept a tight hold on Bakugo's hand and walked all the way to the common room, ignoring the empty threats and curses the whole time. 

"BAKUBRO!" The whole class ran to give Bakugo a hug. They had to hug him before he could expect it. Bakugo tried desperately to get his classmates' limbs off of him.

"LET GO FUCKERS!!"

"Awe," Ashido cooed, "It's Balsty's birthday and he's happy.." It seemed that everyone except Shoji and Sero wrapped him up in the biggest group hug they could muster.

"This is not gonna end well," Shoji said through his arm. He could only predict disaster.

"They're gonna die," Sero agreed. The group didn't stop hugging Bakugo until a certain sleepy caterpillar waltzed into the room.

"Alright, class let him go." The class dejectedly let him go. Once they did, they made sure to stay fifty feet away from him. "Now, Bakugo." Bakugo glared at him, still mad from the surprise attack. "Your classmates have prepared a special surprise for your birthday."

Bakugo glared at the classmates who were keeping their distances. Some had encouraging smiles, while others had mischievous smirks. What did these fuckers plan?

^﹏^ Mini Time Skip ^﹏^

Another blast could be heard in the distance. Bakugo didn't even hide the sadistic smile on his face. Again and again, he fired blast after blast.

"A battle royale between everyone in class 1-A huh? I'm gonna beat everyone one of you punks!" The class nodded and fired away. They did everything in their power to hit Bakugo with all that they had.