🍓🍈🍋🌼Fuckin' Tease🌼🍋🍈🍓

sexy talk in this one. and a lot of emojis.

it was a lot more fun to write than i'd thought it'd be.

but it's 4500+. it took me awhile but i finally finished it.

Katsuki hung up the phone, his mother only mid sentence. She had talked enough. He dwelled on the fact that he just wasted an hour of his life ignoring his mother's rambling session. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Another one of the hag's social events. He groaned and smashed his face on the table, letting the cold stone swallow him.

It seemed that ever since he left the house his mother had been starting these random ass gatherings. Katsuki wouldn't care if her plans didn't always include him and Eijiro. Unfortunately for him, she always invited them. Katsuki would just give a lame excuse to not go if he could, but Eijiro always thought it was sweet to go.

As if on cue, the redhead unlocked the door and walked in. He and Katsuki had both been working at the same agency for awhile, but their schedules were different. Eijiro only ever got home three hours after Katsuki and Katsuki left three hours before Eijiro ever did. They only had the evenings and early mornings together.

"Katsuki!" Eijiro called out.

"In the kitchen." Eijiro took off his coat and skipped to the kitchen.

"Wow, someone's grumpy," he said watching the blond lift his head up with a displeased expression. Eijiro walked over to his grouchy fiancé. "Another social?"

Katsuki lifted his head up, being too lazy to get out of the chair he was sitting in. Eijiro smiled and laid his lips against the blond's. Eijiro enjoyed the height difference. Katsuki was taller than Eijiro, only by one, almost two inches, and he made sure to constantly make it a known fact. Eijiro liked moments where he was taller for once; it made him feel confident.

"Yeah, fuckin' Saturday," he growled.

"Well that sounds like fun."

"Don't lie," the blond spat. Eijiro laughed.

"Did you get dinner started yet?" Eijiro asked, already thinking with his stomach. Katsuki shook his head, stepping out of the chair and stretching. His arms had become a bit numb from laying on them.

"No, but we can start soon. Just go change." Eijiro nodded, heading to their bed room. Katsuki started to get the vegetables they needed out from the fridge and a cutting board. He usually tried to chop everything before Eijiro came home because he didn't want his lover anywhere near a knife, or any sharp object. It didn't matter that he could harden his skin at anytime and become a indestructible being at will; Eijiro was still a clumsy dumbass.

Soon enough, Eijiro was back in the kitchen and Katsuki was almost done with the vegetables.

"Awe, Kat you know that I'm not gonna hurt myself chopping food." Eijiro was already aware that Katsuki didn't think he could use knives. After a few years of, 'don't touch that idiot. it's dangerous!' Eijiro started to get the hint.

"Doesn't mean that I'm going to risk it," Katsuki explained as he poured the last of the garlic in the pot. Katsuki turned and faced Eijiro, his eyes widened and mouth dropped. Eijiro was wearing high-waisted, skin tight leggings that stopped around his calves and a faded, cropped, Crimson Riot hoodie he had bought a few years back. The outfit didn't leave much to the imagination, while still filling Katsuki's imagination with countless fantasies.

"Something wrong?" Eijiro asked. Katsuki blushed and turned away shaking his head. Eijiro had actually hidden his smirk pretty well. He knew what he was doing. He originally got the idea from Mina (who else?).