Don't you dare leave me (DaiSuga)

~This was a fun one to write I guess. Basically, Suga tried to kill himself and he's currently in a coma in the hospital. Daichi came to visit him. Enjoy!~

I look down at his face. It's usually warm, full of colour with a light blush dusting his cheeks. He looks happy, lively and full of energy, always ready to talk with anyone who needs him with a friendly smile and open arms. At least, that's how he used to look. Now he's cold and almost lifeless, a hollow shell of what he used to be.

I know it's not my fault but, despite that, I can't help but blame myself for what happened to him. I mean, he's my own damn boyfriend and I stood by and unknowingly watched him destroy himself so horribly. He tore himself apart on the inside and I failed to pick up any of the signs. I was watching him die, we all were, and I didn't even know it.

If we'd have know what he was going through we could have changed. We could've stopped harbouring him with our problems and helped him deal with his own. We could've got him the help he needed. Hell, even letting him open us to us and giving him the chance to talk to someone who would listen to him would've been better. But he never told us. We never gave him the chance to tell us. If we'd have opened up to him and let him know that we're here, maybe this would've been different. Maybe I wouldn't be staring down at my half dead boyfriend. Oh my god, I guess the actual reality of the situation just hit me. He's only half dead; he's not gone yet. There's still hope. I have to hang onto that hope, we all do.

"Suga." I take hold of his bony hand, cold and drained of all it's blood. "Hang on just a little longer baby, ok? Don't you dare leave me."