A slight issue (KageHina)

~So I've been reading a lot of genderbend aus recently and I actually got inspiration for a story. So here's my genderbend Hinata story. I hope you enjoy it!~

Practice had ended about 20 minutes ago. Kageyama and Hinata were alone in the changing room because plot convenience is convenient.I'm just kidding, they'd been tidying up the gym because it was their turn on the rota. Hinata had insisted that he take the net down even though he couldn't reach it so they were running a little late. Anyway, Hinata always gets changed in the showers because he's very insecure about his body. I mean, he's a teenager, what do you expect? He was getting changed, just like normal, when he looked down and screamed.

Kageyama covered his ears. Hinata's scream could probably shatter glass and he didn't want his eardrums to meet the same fate. "What the fuck was that for?" He snapped. "Hinata boke!" Usually Hinata would snap back at him in a more defensive way but, when he stayed in silence, it made him skeptical. "Boke? Something up?"

"No... I'm fine..." His voice was quiet, barely audible, and it was shaky, as shaky as his legs which were struggling to keep him upright.

Naturally, Kageyama wasn't convinced. I mean, can you blame him? Hinata's words tried to convince him but his weak tone of voice was a complete giveaway. "Hinata..." He walked forwards and rested his hands on the shower door, a small signal to let him know that he's there and willing to be supportive of whatever the hell is up with him. "I'll ask you again, is something up?" It's out of character, I know, but even the meaniest, snappiest, most judge worthy of people have a duty to be supportive of their best friend.

He silently gulped; he knew that Kageyama said he'd be supportive but he might change his mind when he tells him. "Kageyama I..." He knew he had to tell him but the words wouldn't come out. "I think I'm a girl and I don't know what happened!"

His eyes widened with what I can only presume was shock. "...Excuse me?" He was surprised, sure, but the overwhelming feeling was wanting to see if he was telling the truth or not. He wouldn't be much help at all but he also needed to validate the fact that he is straight. When Hinata stayed in silence, he spoke again. "Come out and show me, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"It is that bad!" Hinata cried out, about three seconds away from a complete mental breakdown. "Why do you want to see me anyway? Are you some kind of pervert? Bakageyama!"

Now, it's hard to lie against the truth but there was still a closed door between them, making it easier for Kageyama to come up with a convincing cover. "Oh don't be a dumbass!" A classic insult, perfect for his personality. "I'm just worried for you! I want to help you but if you don't want my help then that's fine! I'll leave!" He turned and walked to the door.

"Wait!" The shower door slowly opened...