Little lamb (KageHina)

~This one shot is literally based off of something my friend was chanting over the phone and it gave me an idea. Basically, Kageyama goes yandere for Hinata. Enjoy!~

~Mary had a little lamb~

Kageyama never would've guessed that, of all people, Hinata would be the one to make him feel this way. Even when he first met him, something about him was drawing him in and boy did it confuse him. Usually, people like that, loud and energetic, annoy the ever-loving shit out of him but Hinata was different. Those amber eyes of his, they drew him in like a vacuum of light, a vacuum of interest. His smile, it lit up Kageyama's world every time he looked at him. Fuck it, there's no point in picking out random little details about him. His adorable little face and his, though a little lacking in height,  perfect body. It all added up to make his more than perfect, fireball of a teammate.

~Little lamb~

And although at first his love for the boy was full of fluffy daydreams and pining, it soon turned out that love wasn't that simple. Something was slowly beginning to brew inside him, an overwhelming feeling of jealousy. He started off by pushing the feeling deep inside him. jealousy never did anyone any good, but every time the ginger even spoke to another person he could feel the flecks of anger boiling inside him again.

~Little lamb~

Those other slimy little sewer rats didn't deserve to speak to Hinata so casually like they did. It wasn't noticeable to the untrained eye but Kageyama could see it well and clear. They were corrupting his innocence, slowly but surely, that innocence that Kageyama was trying so hard to protect. How dare they waltz into Hinata's life and squash his pure, innocent little mind like it was child's play?! Nothing made Kageyama angrier than how casually the ginger's quote on quote "friends" were ruining him.

~Mary had a little lamb~

Because Hinata was his to ruin, and only his. Hinata belonged to him, he just didn't know it yet. If he had his way, anyone who even looked at his little ray of sunshine would pay for it in whatever way he see fit. It didn't have to be much or last very long, just enough to silence them and keep them away from his baby boy. No one else deserved to even speak to the boy. No one else deserved to see that smile, that smile reserved for Kageyama.

~It's coat was red with blood~

But a certain second year was pushing his luck. Nishinoya Yu, the boy was certainly testing Kageyama's patience. It doesn't matter how many times he casually let him know that Hinata wasn't his to get so unapologetically close to, he just wouldn't leave the ginger boy alone. Kageyama didn't like Nishinoya. He wanted to hurt him. No, he wanted to kill him. He knew that murder wasn't right and, to be honest, he didn't want to spend jail time over someone as useless and annoying as Nishinoya but if it was the only way to keep Hinata safe and all to himself he would do it.

~Mary liked to dance all day~

So that's how he ended up in this situation, around the back of the locker rooms about an hour after practice with a bloody baseball bat in his hands and the dead body of Nishinoya Yu on the ground in front of him. He smirked down at the lifeless body. When he dragged Nishinoya back here, it wasn't with the intention to kill him, just to harm him a little and maybe put him off talking to Hinata permanently. But he was so glad that the situation took the turn it did because Nishinoya deserved it, he deserved all the pain in the world for corrupting his precious Hinata with his laughable ideologies. Hinata was his to corrupt, only his, always and forever. Anyone who got in the way of him and Hinata, he'd decided, would pay with their lives.

~Dance all day~

He knew it wasn't right, committing murders for his own personal benefit, but he didn't care. Hinata was his and his only and, no matter how much blood he had to get on his hands, it was going to stay that way. Hinata wanted it that way, he knew he did. He knew that Hinata wanted to belong to him but his little lamb isn't the type of person to admit something like that. Oh well, it doesn't matter if he admits it or not. Hell, it didn't matter if his assumptions were wrong. His sunshine didn't get a choice in the matter. He would listen to him. He would do everything he said. He would hand himself over to him completely. If he didn't, he'd have to break him into submission.

~Dance all day~

Well, now that he'd murdered the libero, he needed to dispose of the evidence. He hadn't thought of this part but it couldn't be that hard, right? The only thing he'd touched was the bat so if he disposed of that it should be enough to clear himself. No, there's a bigger problem here. Everyone on the team knew that he was the last person alone with Nishinoya. If his body turned up at school or he suddenly went missing, Kageyama would soon become the number one suspect. How the hell was he going to deal with that little hurdle?

~Mary liked to dance all day~

He didn't get much time to think over his options though due to the loud, shrill scream that rang out from behind him. He swiftly turned on his heel and locked eyes with his little ginger sunshine, the one person who he really didn't want to see him right now. If it was anyone else, he would've killed them with no hesitation but he couldn't kill his beloved Hinata. However, he couldn't just let him run away scott free and call the police and that only left him with one option. He quickly ran over to Hinata, the boy was still in shock, thank god, and didn't try to escape him, and forced him against the wall, wrapping his hands around his neck and choking him out until he was unconscious, sort of in his arms.

~Until she fell down dead~

He couldn't help but stay there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his sunshine unconscious in his arms. Hinata was completely weak to him right now and he loved it. He could do anything he wanted to him right now but he wouldn't, Hinata wouldn't want that. But a nice little bit of kidnapping? Hinata would want that. Hinata wanted to belong to Kageyama, he just needed to coax his little lamb into admitting it. And he would admit it, whether he wanted to or not, Kageyama would make sure of it. After all, he was all his now and nothing, not even the law, will change that.