f i f t e en - you're cute when you're drunk

Author's note

This chapter is all over the place, but keep reading till the end!

--

✨If all we got tonight, let's do this right✨

It was Friday Night Lights and wolves against the panthers. It was basically a tradition that every girlfriend had to watch their guy play. So here I was, with a foam finger and a bucket of popcorn waiting to see the star quarterback.

"Oh my god, he's staring at you," Mads whispered excitedly.

"Who Drew?" I asked.

"No your secret lover, Ashy!" I shoved her, "Shut the fuck up. I'm with Drew."

She shrugged, "yeah, yeah well that's going to change tonight."

"WHAT? Madison Rose Willows, are you hiding something from your best friend?" I questioned with my eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"No, of course" she replied with a sickly sweet, innocent smile. And with that, the whistle blew and the game began.

My arms were getting tired cheering for Drew, every time he scored a touchdown. Not to mention, annoyed at the number of cheerleaders batting their eyelashes at him.

During half time, almost all of them had their hands on him. I walked down and pushed past them and made out with him. Hello ladies, he's mine. So, back the fuck off.

"Hey!" he smiled.

"I swear I wanna kill all these cheerleaders," I glared at one of them who was smiling at him.

"Don't pay any attention to them," he brushed a piece of hair, out of my face. He looked into my eyes and right when I thought he was going to kiss me, he let out a big grin and broke into song. 

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader"

She is always right there when I need her..."

He started dancing around and flailing his arms.

I ruffled his hair, "Gosh, you're such a dork!"

"But you know you love me." he joked.

Wait, what??!! Did he think.... that I... No, he didn't... Of course not... right?

"Haha... I should go, the game's probably starting soon so yeah, I'll talk to you later," I rambled as I quickly walked up the stairs.

"Mads, come to the bathroom with me, right now. It's an emergency," I begged.

"What now? The game's gonna start," she pouted.

"Shut up, it's not like you know anything about football."

"How rude, I know a lot of stuff, like there's something called a touchdown and uhhh..." she went on, as I dragged her to the bathroom.

"Drew, I think he thinks we're at the love stage," I said as I pushed against the door. And guess who was there fixing her already perfect ponytail, Sophia.

"Trouble in paradise?" she smirked.

"No, not that it's any of your business," I shot back.

"I knew it wouldn't last. Besides, he's too good for you anyway."

"He and I are perfectly happy."

"When he realizes the big mistake he's made, dating an ugly, disgusting nerd like you then he'll come right back to me. Just like your dear Ash did," she smiled.