Chapter 18

Author's note

Okay, idk what I think about this chapter. It's kinda messed up and all over the place, plus it's really short. But I wanted to release a chapter, so here you go.

--

Drew POV:

That night, I didn't get a call from her or even a text. I guess her answer was pretty clear.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. WIth my hopes high that it might be her, I picked it up. It was the hospital. Puzzled, I accepted the call.

It was her mother.

She wanted to come down and see her.

--

I drove as fast as I could, thinking that it might be an emergency. I parked my car and ran to her hospital room.

I opened the door, bending down trying to catch my breath. "Sit down Drew." I pulled up an armchair, "what could possibly be so urgent? Is it your health, are you okay?"

"No, no, it's nothing like that," she replied.

Puzzled, I waited for further explanation as to why she called all the way across town for something that wasn't urgent. She joined her hands together and said, "You need to promise me, you have to promise me that Allison can't know about the affair."

Are you shitting me? She wants me to hide the fact that she's banging a married man, who just so happens to be my father.

"I can't keep something so huge from her."

"She's had a hard enough time with one bad parent, now finding out that her mother was unfaithful. It will destroy her."

"I'm sure Allison will understand. She knows how horrible your husband is. I have to tell her."

She placed a hand on my forearm, "Please, don't do this, I beg you. Think about what it will do for your relationship, for your picture-perfect family," she begged.

I shook my head and began walking away from her. Suddenly, right at that moment, her pulse began to drop. Nurses raced in and checked her vitals and pushed me out of the room before I could say anything.

In this frenzy, I heard a soft please before I walked out. And the promise went unfulfilled.

--

Allison Pov:

It was the next morning, and I woke up to the sight of Ashton smiling down at me. "Good morning, princess."

I blushed and slowly got up from the bed.

I checked my phone, only to see fifteen missed calls from Drew, seven from Mads and even one from Ryder.

What the fuck was going on?

I shook Ashton, "We have to go, right this instant. Something big has happened."

Worry washed over my face as I listened to one of the voicemails Drew had sent me.

It was about my mother. She was in critical condition right now.

Ash placed a hand on my face, " Hey take a deep breath. It's all going to be okay."

I pushed his hand away, "How the fuck will it be okay? While I was sleeping with you, my poor mother was suffering in the hospital and I didn't even know."

He wrapped his arms around me, "It isn't your fault Ally."

--

We raced to the hospital, and I saw Drew standing in the waiting room. Ash ran up to him and shoved him to the wall, "What the fuck did you do now, huh?"

"Nothing, I didn't fucking her hurt her like you hurt Amy."

I placed my hand on Ash's shoulder, pulling him back, " Amy? What is he talking about?"

Ash looked down and Drew sneered, "Your dear Ashy, didn't tell you?"

At that very second, a nurse rushed up to me, "Are you family? You can see her now, but only for five minutes, after that no visitors."

I left Drew and Ash where they were, hoping they wouldn't beat each other to death.

--

My mom was lying on the bed, looking so pale and worn out.

"Hi honey," she said softly. I cupped her face in my hands, "Mom, I hate seeing you like this. I wish I could just go fucking slap..."

"Language! But I feel the same. I think he is coming to visit today."

My eyes widened, "Wait what? He throws glass at you, almost killing you and now he wants to visit. Hell no!" I exclaimed.

She gave me a soft smile as the nurse walked in and took me out of the room, she said quietly," She's not getting any better. Her body should have started healing by now."

"So what are you going to do? She will get better, right?"

No, this can't happen. I can't lose her too.

She gave me a sympathetic look, "let's wait and see."

--

I walked slowly, still trying to process the information. That's when I saw him.

He walked in with a worried look on his face, as though he actually cared.

--

Ash POV:

I was in a bad enough mood after Drew almost told her. Thank god for that nurse walking in.

That's when I saw him. That bastard, he had the balls to show up here, after he's the reason Jenna got hurt.

I raced up to him and punched him across his face, again and again till he fell to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you?" he screamed.

"That boy, the same boy who walked in on you banging his mother," I raged.

His eyebrows raised and his face morphed into shock, "You're....you're Ella's son?"

I clapped my hands sarcastically, "wow you remember the name of the woman whose family you destroyed."

Right at that moment, Ally decided to walk in, right when I looked like an evil villain out of a story.

She attempted to pull me off him but I shrugged her away. "What the fuck are you doing? He's my father Ash," she screamed.

You don't know anything about me or my fucking life, so just stay the hell out of it," I snapped.

I could tell that I hit a nerve and before I could process what I had said, she responded, "Yeah you're right, all of this was just a mistake."

Word Count: 985

Don't forget to comment and recommend it to friends!

VOTE!

Love you guys <333