Ep one: All That Remains.

No ones POV.

It was a slightly bright, fall afternoon and there was a ten year old girl and a eleven year old boy looking up a an old oak tree, Listening to all the ducks flying south for the winter. The girl looked down back at the man and a five month pregnant woman, looking at a rest stop area.

Omid: What do you think?

Christa: Your joking, right?

Omid: I'm not!

Christa: We are not doing that!

Omid: Why not?

They all walked towards the Rest-stop and continued their conversation.

Omid: Come on, Christa. What's wrong with "Omid"?

Christa: "We're not calling our baby that! One of you is enough."

Christa looks back at the kids and asked for support.

Christa: Kids, little help here?

Y/N then put on a devilish smirk and said.

Y/N: I think Omids a great name.

Christa: Oh my god.

She said as she facepalms herself and Y/N still had a big grin on his face. Clementine then lightly hit his arm with her elbow and said.

Clementine: What If it's a girl?

Omid: Then we'll name her Christa.

Christa: I'm not calling our daughter Christa. That's just confusing!

Omid: Okay, Genevieve it is then!

Christa: Absolutely not! Your not taking this seriously, at all.

Clementine walks over to a can of beans on the ground, but it was spoiled so she dropped it to the ground. Y/N walked up next to her and saw the can of beans on the ground.

Y/N: Man, I could go for some Sour Patch Kids right about now!

Clem: Hate to tell you this, Y/N. But I don't think we're gonna find anymore of those.

Y/N: You never know, Clem. Remember when we found that Hostess truck on the highway last week?

Clem: *Chuckles* I remember that alright. Christa had a massive meltdown about there was no Twinkie's. Instead just Snoballs.

They both laughed at this and Omid went over to them.

Omid: Me and Christa are gonna be in the men's bathroom. Why don't you go get cleaned up, Clem?

Clem: I hope the sink works in there.

Y/N: I'll keep watch.

Omid: You sure? How much bullets you got?

Y/N: Enough.

He said as he pulled out his dads pistol and loaded it.

Omid: Okay then. Just let us know if something or someone is coming our way.

Y/N: You got it.

Omid nods and walks into the women's restroom.

Y/N: Make sure you don't forget anything this time.

He says to Clem as she recalls what happened back at the Foree Electronics, when she forgot to grab Y/N's Revolver.

Clem: Sorry.

Y/N: It's okay, It was getting rusty anyway. Go ahead and get cleaned up.

She nods and walked into the bathroom, leaving Y/N outside by himself.

Y/N's POV.

I waited outside for a minute or two, when I heard something fall to the ground. I pull out my gun and went to investigate the noise. It came from around the wall of the restroom. I compose myself to confront what was there and I quickly jumped out and saw a raccoon run off with its baby's. I sighed in relief and walked back to my original position, when I saw someone walk into the girls room, where Clementine was! I sneak up closer to the door when I heard her talking to Clementine. That's when I saw Omid come out of the men's room. I shush him and said quietly that there's someone in Clem's restroom. He nodded and we walked in quietly and saw a girl, pointed Clem's gun at her and going through her backpack.

???: Shit. Shit. And more Shit! Why you got nothing gud?

I looked over at Clementine and she looked at me. Omid then got closer to the girl and I thought "Omid, What the hell are you doing?!" I then slowly reach for my gun, knowing well that this ain't gonna end well. That's when the door closed and the girl got startled and pointed the gun at us. Thats when a gunshot rang out throughout the small room and Omid felt himself and he wasn't shot. The girl looked down and saw she was shot in the chest. She started gargling and falls to the floor. Omid and Clementine look at me and saw I had my gun out and smoke was coming from the barrel of my gun. I couldn't move. I actually shot and killed somebody. Christa busted in with her rifle and saw the mess that unfolded.

Christa: Jesus, the fuck happened?!

She looks over at me and saw how I was standing. She realized that I shot the stranger. Omid then got closer to me, with his hand reaching out towards me.

Omid: Y/N...I'm gonna take that gun away from you now, Okay? Okay?

I didn't move, until I shook my head and holstered my pistol. I look at all of them and said.

Y/N: Let's get out of here, before she turns.