Ep 5: No going back.

Clem's POV.

I got down after everyone started shooting at each other and after Y/N killed walker Rebecca. I looked around and saw Mike get shot in the arm. I see Arvo, by his dead father trying to do CPR on him after Kenny shot him. I look by the stone fence and I see Luke shooting at one the Russian guy, Roman, on the floor still shooting at Mike and Bonnie. I look at the trees and see Y/N and Kenny behind a big tree, trying to shoot one of the other Russians behind a rock. And in all this chaos, Alvin Junior is in the middle of the trail. Me and Y/N look at each other.

Y/N: Clem, get A.J! Me and Kenny will cover you!

As he said that, they both shot towards the Russian and I ran to Alvin Junior and took him to the rock fence by Luke.

Luke: Shit! I didn't even see him out there! Good job, Clem. We gotta do something now!

Clem: Then quit talking and do it!

Luke: Right, right. Okay, gimme a second.

Kenny: Listen, This doesn't have to be like this! We can all just calmly walk away!

The Russian then started speaking his language.

Kenny: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?!

Russian guy: I kill everyone of you, you American pigs!

He said as he shot at Kenny and Y/N some more.

Luke: Okay, Clem. If I can just get your wall, I can maybe get an angle on this fucker.

Clem: Okay, just get here quick!

I gently put down A.J and pull out my gun.

Luke: Alright, on my go......Shoot!

I jump out and fire a few times at the Russian. Luke runs to me but he wasn't quick enough. The Russian jumps out and shoots Luke in the leg.

Bonnie: Luke!

The one Russian that was on the ground, Roman, tried to shoot at us, but Y/N shot him in the head. Luke crawls to me and holds his leg.

Clem: Luke, I'm sorry! I tried my best!

Luke: It's okay. I'm fine. I think the bullet went right through. Shit...

Kenny looked over at the Arvo, who was still crying by his fathers body. Kenny looked down at Y/N, who was reloading his gun.

Kenny: Keep me covered!

Y/N: What? Why?!

Kenny: Just Do it!

Y/N did what he said and shot at the Russian a few times. Kenny ran over to Arvo and held him hostage to draw out his Russian comrade.

Kenny: Get the fuck out here now! Or four eyes dies!

Arvo: Let me go! You one eyed freak!

Kenny: SHUT UP!

Bonnie: Kenny, leave him alone! He's just a kid!

Kenny: I'm ending this shit, right now!

I looked behind him and saw Arvo's father coming back as a walker. It crawled towards me. I tried to shoot it but I'm out of ammo. Y/N then shoots the walker and Arvo gets out of Kenny's grasp.

Arvo: *cries* Father...Father...!

He looks back at Y/N with a big death stare. Kenny try's to go for Arvo again but the Russian behind the rock shoots at him and Kenny ducks down. With no where to go, the Russian shows himself and is about to kill Kenny until and knife went into his neck and it's Jane! The Russian falls to his knees and looks at Jane. Who had a shocked look on her face. Must've been the first time she killed someone. Y/N goes up to the dying Russian and shoots him in the head. He looks at Jane with an unhappy face.