New survival skills.

Clem's POV.

We walked down the trail to find our friends for five minutes in silence. I look over at Y/N, who had a sad expression on his face. Jane looks over us to where we were walking from.

Jane: Look, I'm gonna be honest with you two. I was just looking for an excuse to get out of there. And...you should know that finding the rest of your friends, that's a big shot in the dark.

Clem: I don't know about that, Jane. We hardly even looked.

Y/N: Plus, even if we don't find them, I'm sure Luke, Nick, and Sarah know the way to the sight.

Jane: I guess that's true, but I wanted to talk to you, away from the rest of them. You two would've have made it this far if you weren't smart.

Clem: Oh no, I'm the smart one. He's the dumb one.

Y/N: *chuckles* Hey!

Great, got him to laugh.

Jane: Okay, but still, I've gotta warn you.

We stop and she looks at us.

Jane: That group, is starting to break. I've seen it before. If I were you, I would've left a while ago.

She walks down the trail and I gave her a look. We follow her and continue down the trail.

Jane: I know you know what I'm saying. You don't wanna be around when they start to turn on each other. Turn on you!

Clem: These are good people. People that me and Y/N care about. We can't just up and leave them!

Y/N: "turn on each other?" Kenny may be acting crazy, but he would never turn on me or Clementine.

Jane: And that's why he's a liability to the group. With what he's going through. And with Rebecca's, "situation" is not making things any better back there. You put broken people together, all their gonna do is make bad decisions. But, I'll be honest, I like some of the people in your group, but groups fall apart. People will die.

We stop by an abandoned car and Jane looks inside.

Y/N: That's not gonna happen to this group.

Jane: Not saying that it will happen to this group. I'm saying it MIGHT happen. I'm just trying to give you the right tools on trying to make it out here.

She looks at my jacket.

Jane: Like your jackets. Sure there warm, but a walker will bite right through the fabric. Wear a leather one like mine.

Clem: There not the easiest to come by.

Jane: Not really, you'd be surprised at how much clothes are left in stores.

Y/N walks a bit down the trail and sees something.

Y/N: There's a trailer park up ahead.

Jane: Good eye, kid. Come on.

We ran up to the trailer park and come across a boarded-up gate and two dead bodies's In the front. Jane goes up to them and looks back at us.