Ep four: Amid the ruins.

No one's POV.

BANG!

The gunshot rang out and some walkers turned their attention to Clementine and her best friend, Y/N. Clementine heard screams behind her. She looks back and sees Sarita, with a walker biting at her hand. She looks back at Y/N, who is as still as a statue at this point, just staring at the walker he shot. She shook her head and ran to help Sarita. She ran up and quickly chopped off her arm and then killed the walker. She looks at her amputated arm and screams.

(Did you guys cut her arm or killed the walker?)

Sarita then looked at the girl with dead eyes.

Sarita: You...you...

Suddenly, two walkers came up and started biting on the poor woman. Kenny looked over at where the screams were coming from.

Kenny: Sarita?!

He goes over and kills both the walkers and kneels down to his nearly dead girlfriend. Mike runs up to them.

Kenny: No! I'm not gonna lose you! I WON'T let you die!

Mike: Kenny, we have to go! There's too many of them!

Sarita started to shake and groan at her pain.

Kenny: This wasn't how it was supposed to go!

Mike: Kenny, I'm sorry. But we need to leave, NOW!

Kenny: Leave us ALONE!!!

Mike: Goddamn it, Kenny!

Mike says as he kills some walkers.

Kenny: *cries* I don't wanna be left alone again!

:'(

Mike: KENNY!!!

Clem: She's gonna turn! Don't let her kill you, Kenny!

Kenny: Shut up! You don't know shit!

Clem looks down at her hatchet and at Sarita. Before she had more time to think, a knife went down on Sarita's head. Clem looks and it's Y/N.
He pulls the knife out and Kenny looks up at the boy.

Kenny: What did you do!? What the fuck did you do?!

Y/N: I'm so sorry, but we had no choice, Kenny! She was suffering!

Clem: We don't wanna lose you too! Please, let's go, Kenny!

Kenny looks up at Y/N with a death glare.

Kenny: YOU STUPID! FUCKING! KID!!!

Y/N takes a step back away from the broken man. Kenny looks back down at his deceased girlfriend and cries.

Kenny: No...Sarita...

Mike: For fuck's sake, Kenny! Let's go!

He grabs Kenny and drags him on his feet, leaving the two kids behind.

Kenny: THIS IS ON YOUR ASS, Y/N!

Clem and Y/N follow the two men but of course , they get lost in the sea of walkers. They both continued to push through the moving graveyard, looking around for someone in their group.

Clem: Kenny?

Y/N: *shushes* Don't make a noise! Let's just get to the woods, make our way to the meeting point.

Clem: But-.

Y/N: Clem, if we don't move, we're gonna end up like Carlos! Now follow me, the woods are this way.

They both slowly walked through the horde and eventually, made it to the tree line. They then began to run into the woods, away from the war zone unfolding behind them.