Botched.

Y/N's POV.

We all stood around the table with the radio. The other one was under my pillow. We are now discussing the plan again.

Kenny: Okay, we're all here.

Rebecca: We need to get the radio to Luke. What's the issue?

Y/N: We need to choose who's gonna get him the radio, before we-.

Just then the bay door opened and Tavia stepped out. I grabbed the radio and hid it behind me.

Tavia: Come, On, get up. Daylights burning.

Sarah: Wait, wheres my dad?

Tavia: At work. Which is where you all are going. Nick, Sarah, Rebecca, Jane. If you guys need to take a piss, do it now. Cause break won't be for a while. Troy will be coming for the rest of you.

Kenny: Why Just them?

Tavia: Luke I Said, Troys coming for the rest of you.

They all walk out of the rest area and left me, Clem, Kenny, and Mike.

Kenny: Alright, we need to do this NOW. If Luke's our best shot, then we meet up with him.

Mike: Gimme the radio. I'll do it. Where's the meeting place?

Kenny: Mike, Y/N or Clem should do it.

Mike: Are you fucking nuts?! No way, I mean, their just kids!

Y/N: So what? Me and Clem can handle ourselves. Plus, we've seen the same crap you have Mike. So don't say "we're just kids" cause frankly, I'm about tired of people telling us that.

Kenny: And they know Luke. So they-.

Suddenly the bay door opens and it's that ugly fucker Troy. I quickly hide the radio behind me.

Troy: Alright little chickens. Let's get to pecking. And don't think today will be like yesterday. Cause if I see any of you fucking around, I won't go easy on you. This rooster is watching your ass all day. You hear? Got that, Y/N and Clementine?

Clem: Yes sir.

I didn't answer him.

Troy: I'm gonna need an answer from you, boy!

Y/N: *sternly* Whatever.

Troy: Okay then. Let's go.

Y/N: Wait Clem, you've got something in your pocket.

I stepped in front of her and put the radio in her coat pocket. I winked at her and she nodded. I turned back and Troy looked at me.

Y/N: She had a bug in her pocket. Wouldn't want her to get scared by a bug while she's working.

Troy still gave me a glare and I shrugged.

Troy: Let's Go. We ain't got all day.

We walked out of the rest area and to our work stations when Bonnie came up to us.

Bonnie: Hey Troy.

Troy: Oh shit, I forgot.

Bonnie: Yeah...

Troy: Alright well, take them then, I don't care.

He pushed me and Clem slightly with his gun.

Kenny: Wait, what's going on?

Troy: None of your concern.

Bonnie: Just Some small chores to take care of. Come on, kids.

We followed her down the aisle.