The strangers.

Y/N's POV.

I was tossing and turning, due to the same nightmare, I've been having for the last two years now. The night when the outbreak happened and that night on the highway, where my dad got bit. I wake up from my terrible dream and saw I was in a room, in a house. I pondered on where I was and tried to get up, but my hand was tied to the bedpost. I tried getting free until someone came in, with a plate of food. It was a man in a yellowish and orangish shirt and he had long black hair, with a goatee. I immediately try to get my hand free and reach for the scalpel that was on the nightstand next to me.

???: Hey, take it, easy kid. I'm not gonna hurt you!

The man had an accent, He sounded Mexican. (To me, Carlos sounds Colombian or Mexican but I could be wrong.)

Y/N: Then why do you have me tied up for?

???: Just to be safe. I didn't want to, but the rest of my group insisted. My name is Carlos. You?

Y/N: Y/N. How long was I out for?

Carlos: About let's see. It was 5:24 am when my daughter found you outside our house, now it's about 4:03 pm. So like almost ten hours you were out. Why were you tied up like that for? Were you running from someone?

Y/N: Yes, a group of men showed up at our camp and attacked us. My friend is still out there, I have to find her. So could you please let me go? You'll never see me again if you do.

Carlos ponders for a moment before grabbing the scalpel knife next to me and cuts the rope that attached me to the bedpost. He then held out the plate of food, which had some chips and a sandwich on it.

Carlos: At least eat before you go find your friend.

I then grabbed the plate and started munching down on the sandwich.

Carlos: Now, I know its none of my business, but what group were you and your friend a part of?

I then stop eating and looked at him, with a confused face. I swallowed some of my food and said.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Carlos: I mean was your group-.

A loud gunshot went off and it came from outside. Carlos ran over to the window. He then looked at me and said.

Carlos: Stay here.

He then walked out the door and went outside, to find out what the cause of that gunshot was. I thought to myself "I'm not staying here, I've gotta find Clementine before those crazy men in the woods find her."
I got up out of bed, before taking another bite at the sandwich and walked over to the front door. I slowly opened it and saw more people outside. The first person I see is a man with an orange sweater and he had a machete that was holstered on his back. A big black guy with glasses. A skinny guy that a hat similar to...Kenny's and he held a rifle, he must've been the one who fired. A black woman that looked like she was pregnant. Then there was a bald man in a green shirt.

???: Now what the fuck is wrong with you people?! She's just afraid!

???: Were all scared here, Luke! Don't act like we're the ones being irrational here because we don't believe in this bullshit story of hers.

???: There's no way she survived out here on her own!

Carlos: Let me have a look at your arm, little one.

Carlos walked over to someone but I couldn't make out who it was. So I walked over to get a closer look and that's when the pregnant women saw me.