The gift shop.

Y/N's POV.

After I finished looking around this gift shop, I leaned in on the railing of the deck and admired the view. I felt the cool breeze touch my face, Well some of my face, can't really feel it on my left cheek. Because of the bandage. I then reflected on the things that's happened to us from yesterday to today. Escaping Howe's, learning how to blend into hordes, all our friends we lost, learning new survival skills, getting back two precious memories of before the apocalypse. That's when I remembered the paper in my dads pocket watch. I pull out the silver item and opened it. It's currently 4:20 pm and I saw the paper in the door of the watch. I gently grab the paper and place the watch on the railing. I unfolded the paper and it's a picture...of my mom and my dad at their wedding day. They both look so young in this. I look at my mother. She has Y/H/C, like my hair and she has Y/E/C eyes, like mine. She's so beautiful. I just wish I could meet her in person. I then look at my father and smiled. Then I slowly frowned as I then got quick flashes of his face. Looking rotten and white eyes. I sighed and was about to put it back when I heard someone climbing up the steps. I quickly turned to Clementine.

Y/N: Jeaz, Clem! You scared me.

Clem: Sorry. Did you find anything?

Y/N: Not really. Which is a shame, cause I would've liked to get something for Rebecca's baby.

Clem: *chuckling* What would be at an old civil war sight gift shop that would entertain a baby?

Y/N: I don't know. Baby's don't care what they play with. As long as it looks fun to them, they'll play with it.

Clem: How do you know?

I stood there in silence, not knowing what to say. Clementine then gave me a smirk, saying that I don't know what to say.

Y/N: Oh stop it, Clementine!

I turn around and Clem walks up to me, laughing. She stands next to me, admiring the view like me.

Clem: Whats That in your hand?

My eyes widened as I remembered that I still had my parents picture. I held it up and looked at it.

Clem: Are they?

Y/N:..My parents...I found this in my dads pocket watch.

I held up the watch and showed it to her.

Clem: It's beautiful.

Y/N: I gave it to him for his birthday. Don't ask how I got it.

Clem: You stole it, didn't you?

Y/N: *surprised* How did you know?

Clem: You told me before that your basically a master thief. I'm assuming you stole it from a jewelry store?

Y/N: Your damn right i did. *sarcastically* What are you gonna do now, arrest me?

Clem: *Laughing* Your such an idiot.

Y/N: Do idiots live this long in the apocalypse? Nope.

We both laughed again and I noticed something, their was someone walking up to us in the parking lot!

Y/N: Clem, get down!

Me and her hide behind the cannon on the deck.

Clem: What is it?

Y/N: There's someone coming.

Clem: Who is it? Did you get a good look?

Y/N: No, but it looked like he was carrying something, looked like a bag.