Sweet taste of revenge.

Clem's POV.

We got back onto the roof and the walkers are moving this way to the market. We run to the skylight where the stockroom is. I opened it and I held it for Y/N as he went In first. He did the same for me and we got inside. Once we entered, we saw our friends being held at gunpoint by Carver.

Carver: You wanna disrespect me, fine! You wanna throw away the life, I'm trying to build for you here! Then fucking fine!

We shimmied across a shelf above Carver. As he continued to talk, Y/N and me looked at each other.

Y/N: *quietly* This asshole is really starting to annoy me!

As he said that, he jumped off the shelf and onto Carver, making him stumble towards Kenny and Kenny punch him in the face and makes him stumble to Luke, where he takes the gun away from him. I climbed down and Luke points the gun at Carver as everyone picks up their weapons.

Carver: Come on, Luke. This ain't none of your business.

Rebecca: Y/N, Clem, Why is Alvin not with you?! Where is he?!

We both look at her with sadness as Y/N shook his head. Once he did that, Rebecca starts to whimper.

Luke: Oh, Rebecca. I am so sorry.

Rebecca: Kill this mother fucker!

Carver: Rebecca, my sweet. How did you and me get here, hm? This is just a custody battle we got going on here.

Clem: Luke, just shoot him.

Luke: What?! No I-.

BANG! BANG!

Before Luke could finish, two gunshots went off simultaneously and Carver screams in pain as he holds both his legs and falls to the floor. We look over and see Y/N and Kenny aiming pistols at Carver. Kenny puts away the gun and walks over to the table and picks up and crowbar as Carver try's to crawl away.

Kenny: Go And Wait outside...

We all knew what Kenny was going to do, so everyone, except for Rebecca and Sarita and Luke.

Sarita: Kenny, Please let's just go.

Kenny: I only need a minute...

Kenny looks over his shoulder at me and Y/N.

Kenny: Go. You two don't need to see this...

Carver: It doesn't matter anyway. That girl has seen a lot of shit already!

Luke: Shut up, Bill!

Clem: I'm not going anywhere.

Y/N: I don't wanna miss the show.

Kenny: It's gonna get messy...

Clem: I know.

Y/N: I hope so.

Carver: Look at you, kid. A fucking killer, just like I told you. Your just looking for a new way to kill someone, is that about right? How's your face doing by the way?

Y/N: Shut up!

He says as he kicks Carver in the face. I quickly put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Sarita: I'm not letting you two see this!

Y/N and me shove her off.

Clem: It's not your decision.

Y/N:...It's ours...

Carver: That's it. Learn from your friend there, Clementine. That's how you survive in this world now, its what makes you strong.

He looks up at Kenny.

Carver: How's That eye? Just follow my voice, it'll get you there. You got one thick fucking skull, Kenneth. Should've put you and Y/N out of your misery, right then. Now, look at you two, a mess.

He looks up at Rebecca.

Carver: The fuck are you looking at, whore?! Don't act like you didn't enjoy every minute of it!

Kenny had enough of his mouth and hits him across the face with the crowbar. He does it a second time and it just started to turn his face into mush. I squinted a few times but Y/N, he didn't even squint once. Just watched the whole thing with a blank stare. Kenny hits swings one more time into Carver's dead body and it gets a little stuck. He gets the blood-covered crowbar out of his face and drops it.

Kenny: Let's Go...

Kenny leaves and I follow. I look back and see Y/N spit onto his corpse.

Y/N: I hope you burn in Hell!