Escape plan.

Y/N's POV.

I finished my job at the wall and was told I can wait back at the rest area. I was now on my uncomfortable bunk bed and reading the comic I found in the store. To be honest, I kinda like this book. I mean, it's unrealistic with the monsters and the walkers not dying after getting shot in the head by the main two leads, but I like it so far. I was on the part where Claire is getting chased by the big guy in all black when I heard a commotion at the fire. I looked and saw everyone is gathered by the fire talking about something. I hid the comic under my pillow and went over to them.

Mike: Now hold on a minute, Kenny.

Kenny: Don't you tell me to hold on! I don't know what that crazy basterds gonna do next but that will be our way outta here!

Mike: So you want to grab the attention of a herd of walkers? How is that any better?!

Kenny: Cause If Luke says that horde is as bad as he says it is, then this place will be fucking chaos once it hits! And that's our opening!

Just then Clem walks up next to me and sits on the chair.

Clem: What going on?

Y/N: Not sure.

Rebecca: Your friend here wants to get us killed by lurkers before Bill does it.

Kenny: What the hell is your problem?

Rebecca: That's What it sounds like to me!

Sarita: Come on, you know that's not what he's trying to say...but it does sound dangerous.

Kenny: This shit is dangerous!

Clem: So Wait, you know about Luke?

Y/N: Yeah, earlier ago I told them about his plan.

Rebecca: If we can get him one of those radios, then he can help us pick a good time to escape.

Sarita: I actually like that plan and it sounds less dangerous.

Kenny: Who knows when that'll be? There was this girl we met down in savanna. She used church bells to attract walkers to get around the city. We just need something loud. Really loud.

Sarita: The PA system Carver uses is pretty loud.

Y/N: Yea, I saw some outdoor speakers, pointing towards the parking lot. We just need to find the controls.

Clem: I think I saw them in Carver's office.

Kenny: Really...

Rebecca: She's right. They are in his office.

Mike: How do you know?

Rebecca: Back when it was just me, Alvin, Pete, Luke, Nick And Carver by ourselves here, I used to mess around with the PA system for fun. I accidentally hit the outdoor speakers and almost sent a horde to down on this place. It's plenty loud.

Kenny: That's perfect! Why didn't you say that before?

Rebecca: Because it's a stupid plan! I say we get Luke the radio and wait for an opening.

Kenny: Your not The most easiest person to deal with sometimes, you know that?

Sarita: Kenny...

Clem: We should get Luke the radio. It won't hurt to have any more info.

Y/N: I agree with that.

Kenny: Okay, fine whatever. But that's not stopping that herd from hitting us. Maybe he can keep us posted on the herd's movement. Then, we hit the PA system and let the dead roll over this place.