Breaking and entering.

No one's POV.

The two young children are locked in a shed by a group of survivors that they thought could help them, but they were dead wrong. Clementine's arm is hurting really bad and needs medical attention, or else it will get infected. Y/N paced back and forth, angrily at what they did to them.

Y/N: I can't believe they'd just lock us in here! We're just kids!

Clem: Well you insisted to be locked up in here with me. Why did you?

Y/N: I didn't wanna leave you alone in the shed when there's god knows how many walkers are out there after that shot. And there are crazy men in the woods, kidnapping people!

Clem: How do you know?

Y/N's heart sank when she asked him. He had to tell Clementine what happened to Omid and Christa. He shook it off and said.

Y/N: I'll tell you later. Right now, we need to stitch up that arm, fast! There's gotta be a way out!

The kids looked around the shed for a small opening or hole to crawl through. Y/N looked through a tackle box on the table and found a thread.

Y/N: We can use this to stitch your arm.

He said as he hands her the thread.

Clem: Great. Now, all we need is a needle, a bandage, and hydroperoxide.

Y/N: It's all at the house, like that Alvin guy said. But, how do we get out of here?

That's when Clementine noticed something on the wall, by the table. She walked over to it and it looked like the wall was boarded up recently. She tried kicking it but it was too strong. Y/N saw a hammer on the workbench and grabbed it. He held out the hammer to Clementine.

Y/N: Use this. It's easier.

He said, smirking. Clementine scuffed at his face and grabbed the hammer and took out the nails on the wooden board. After she got the nails out, she kicked the board again and it fell off. They heard thunder and lighting in the sky and they felt the cold breeze hit their skin as they both shiver slightly.

Y/N: I'll go.

Clem: What? Why?

Y/N: Cause your hurt and Hopefully it's not infected. I'll be back before you know it.

Clem: But How will you get in?

Y/N: I don't know. I'll figure something out.

He was about to crawl through the hole in the wall until he remembers something. He took off one arm of his jacket and grabbed the sleeve of his long-sleeve T-shirt and ripped off the sleeve. He hands the sleeve to Clementine and she looked at him confused.

Y/N: It'll help stop the bleeding for now.

Clem nodded and took the sleeve. She wrapped it around her arm and it stopped the bleeding, for now. Y/N nodded and was about to crawl through the hole again until Clem stopped him by saying.

Clem: Be careful.

Y/N: I'll be fine. Just don't let any more blood pour out. I'll be back.

He said as he crawled through the hole, into the outside.

Y/N's POV.

Once I crawled outside, I covered up the hole with the wooden board to make sure there is no suspicion from the group inside the house. I look to my right and saw a walker, stumbling around in the woods. I then started to sneak my way up to the cabin and saw every window had a light on, so that means that they are still awake. Well, that makes this whole lot harder. I made my way up to the front porch and saw that Alvin guy and that bitchy pregnant lady, Rebecca, standing in their room. I got closer and eavesdropped on their conversation.