Alvin.

Y/N's POV.

Me and Clementine got to the top of the roof and I saw the horde stumbling around the parking lot. This is gonna be hell on earth. We got to the skylight to Carvers office. We climbed down and we saw Alvin in the chair, still beaten to a bloody pulp.

Clem: Alvin!

She runs to him and checks him for a pulse.

Y/N: Is he...?

Clem: No, he's alive.

I look over at the desk and remembered my dad's pocket watch.

Y/N: Clem, go figure out the PA system.

Clem: What are you gonna do?

Y/N: I'll see what's on Carver's desk. It might have something.

She went to the PA system to work it out. While I, look for another memory of my father. I look around in the desk for it and I saw the smallest shotgun I've ever seen.

(Which shotgun did you guys use the most in the single-player and multiplayer in TLOU? Shorty, shotgun, tac shotgun or double barrel?)

I placed the small weapon on the desk and continued to look for the pocket watch. I eventually found it and opened it. The watch still worked after two years and I noticed something else. It looked like a picture folded inside it. I shook this off and I closed the watch and put it in my pocket.

Y/N: Clem, how's it coming?

Clem: Almost...there we go.

She pushes a button and it turns on the PA at the outside. I saw Bonnie go into the rest area to pick up the rest of the group. I also noticed some guys running up here.

Y/N: We need to go.

That's when I heard a commotion behind us. I turn and see Alvin, sitting in Carvers chair holding the tiny shotgun.

Y/N: Alvin?

Alvin: Bill talks all that tough-guy bullshit. But yet, he has the world's smallest shotgun. *chuckles* Something is funny about that.

Clem: Alvin, we have to go. Come on.

Alvin: No *cough* I'm all out of fuel guys. But you can make it.

Just then, we heard the guards pounding on the door trying to get in.

Alvin: I'm looking to get some payback anyway. Go on, get.

Y/N: Thank you, Alvin.

We climb back up the skylight until Alvin Says.

Alvin: Take Care of my wife and son. I think it's gonna be a boy. Just got a hunch you know? Go and don't look back.

Just then, two guards busted in. Alvin shot the first guard, but the second guard shot him. The guard turned his back to us and was about to shoot us. Until Alvin got back up and shot the second guard. Alvin takes one last breath and dies in Carvers chair. Clementine wimpier's at this and I put my hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: We have to go.

Clem: I know...

We climbed through the skylight and up to the roof.