Ep three: In harms way.

Y/N's POV.

I was standing in front of a tree, staring at a butterfly. I kept watch for Clementine and Sarah as they went to go pee. I then put my hand in front of the butterfly and it crawled on my hand. This almost made me forget about what went down at the ski lodge, until that ugly man in the camo jacket called me out.

Troy: You about done over there?!

Sarah: Yea, we're finished.

Clem and Sarah came up behind me.

Sarah: I'm glad you guys came with me. It's pretty scary out here. I know they made you come with me, but it was nice of you anyway.

Clem: We're friends Sarah. Friends have to watch out for each other.

Sarah: Yea we are. Well, Y/N, if you need to pee, me or Clementine will keep an eye out for you too.

Y/N: Uh...okay I guess.

We all walk back to Troy, who had my gun. He looks at us in a very creepy way.

Troy: Everything came out alright, kids?

We all look at this horrible man In disgust. He hostler my gun and tied up Sarah's hands together.

Y/N: Hey, I hope you know, that gun is still mine.

Troy: Then why is it not on you right now?

Y/N: I will get it back. Not today, not tomorrow. But I will get it back from you.

Troy scuffs in disbelief and tied my hands together tightly. We get close to Carver and he has a radio.

Carver: Well We're on our way. ETA thirty minutes out. Make sure everyone's prepped. Emotions could run high. Carver out.

Carver looks up at Troy, who tied Sarah's hands together.

Carver: If I found you waisted our fuel by keeping the Fucking heater going, you're walking back.

Troy: Of course boss.

Clem: I had a radio just like that.

Carver looks over at Clementine in confusion.

Carver: Really? Well, what happened to it? Cause you can't have this one.

Clem: I used it to talk to my parents.

Carver: That's why you're looking at this one? You wanna call mommy and daddy?

Clem:...Their dead now.

Carver got down to Clem's level.

Carver: Well I can tell you this. Everyone's parents are dead, kid. Don't make you any special.

Y/N: You leave her alone, you son of a bitch!

Carver looks at me surprised and got up.

Carver: Watch your mouth, first off. And secondly, It isn't very nice to listen to others conversations. Didn't your parents teach you that?

I just gave him a big death stare at what he just said. He walks up to me and slaps me hard to the ground. I yelp in pain.

Sarah: No, stop!

Carver: You don't wanna test me, son! I'll pass every time!

I sit back up and held my face, which left a big red mark on my face.

Sarah: Leave my friends alone!

Carver: Tie up the girl and throw them in with the rest of them.