Chapter 5

Your Pov

"Ready?" Scott asked me. I put my phone in my new purse that I also got from Lizzie and I followed him to the car. I sat at the back as Scott turned on the radio. I started humming when my favorite song came up. "You like that song?" He asked. "Y-yea" I answered still quite shy. "Same!" He told me and started singing the song. I giggled and joined in. We sang the whole song together and I really enjoyed it. "You're a really good singer you know" Scott complimented me. "Thanks" I said and smiled to myself.

After about 5 more minutes of driving we got the our destination. We were at a fancy restaurant called 'Treviolette' (totally didn't just make that up).

We went inside and one of the workers showed us our table. About 15 minutes later Lizzie and Joel came. "Sorry we're late but we had to take Meri out" Lizzie said sitting down in the seat across if me. OMG she is so pretty. She had her hair curly and she wore a pastel pink dress with white dots. Joel was wearing a suit. I couldn't believe I was sitting at a table with three of my favorite YouTubers. It's like a dream come true. Maby I am dreaming? After a few minutes a waiter came to get our orders.

After he took our orders Joel started a conversation. "So Y/N, I heard you watch our videos! That's so cool" he said with a smile. "Um, yea I'm a fan of yours and Lizzie and a few other of your friends" I answered also smiling. "Who else do you watch?" Lizzie asked curious. "Uh... TheOrionSound, LaurenZSide, Yammy, SeaPeeKay, Vixella, Shubble and Joey. Well I like a bunch more but you may not know them..." I said taking a sip of my drink. "That's nice!" Lizzie said. "I really like your hair by the way! Did you do it yourself?" She asked. "The colour or the style?" I questioned feeling now more confident to talk to them normally. "Both" she giggled. "Um well the blue ends my friend helped me and she also teached me how to do space buns" I answered. "That's nice" She said as we got our food. "We should invite your friends over one day" Scott suggested. "If that's not a problem I would love that" I said not wanting to cause him trouble. "Of course it's ok! After all it's now your house too" He said. After that we began eating our food. It was delicious! And I think it was the most expensive food I have ever eaten!

After we finished once again Joel started questioning me. I didn't mind it though. "Do you like animals?" He asked me. "Who doesn't?" I said. "You should totally meet Meri and Buddy then! I'm sure they would love you" I smiled. "It would be amazing if I would pet them" "Your birthday is next week isn't it?" Lizzie asked. "Yea.." To be honest I didn't like celebrating my birthday... When I was little my rabbit died on my birthday and a few months later I was put to the orphanage... Since then I never celebrated that day. And my parents were, not gonna lie, poor so I barely got anything on my birthday even before that.

We talked for another 20 minutes and then we went back to our houses. I really enjoyed the dinner. It was so nice getting to know Joel, Lizzie and Scott a bit better.

When we got home I put on my new pj and Scott made some popcorn as we were ment to watch a movie. I sat beside him on the couch while he turned on (favorite Disney movie). We talked slot during the whole film. I loved it. Getting to know Scott while watching my favorite Disney film.

After the movie finished I went back to my brand new, amazing room. I layed on the bed and I watched YouTube. I had a few new videos to watch. When I was done I went to bed. It was really comfy. Not like in the orphanage... It was great! I really hoped I would stay here... At least longer then in my other houses. And I hoped that this wasn't a dream and I would still wake up in this amazing house.