Chapter 10

Lizzie's Pov

I immediately ran to Scott's house. The door was opened. I ran upstairs. Y/n wasn't there... I didint know what to do. I was so scared. I sat on her bed and stated crying. I was in too much shock to call anyone. I just sat on her bed until I heard noise downstairs. "Lizzie? Y/n?" It was Joel. I looked at my phone. 5 missed calles from Scott and 3 from Joel. I decided to go downstairs. "Oh god Lizzie are you ok?!" Joel said as I walked down the stairs red from crying. "Where's Y/n?" He asked. "I... I don't know..." I said. "What? What do you mean?" He said hugging me. "I-I went on a walk with Meri just when I was about to go see her... I got a text from an unknown number" I showed him the text. "I was sure it was Scott so I decided to stay out with Meri a bit longer... When I went home I saw that the spare key to Scott's house were gone. I ran to here but y/n was gone" I explained tears in my eyes. "It's ok Lizzie. It's not your fault. We are going to find her but first we need to call Scott and the police" Joel said taking out his phone. "You calm down a bit and I'll call Scott" he said as we sat down on Scott's couch.

Um hey Scott...

Hey Joel, is Lizzie ok?

Ye Lizzie is fine she just had her phone turned off.. Could you come to your house now?

Joel is everything ok? The party is starting in 30mins.

Just come to your house, we'll talk here

Um ok?

"Now we have to call the police. Do you have any idea what could have happened to her?" Joel asked me. "I don't think she ran away because the key that Scott gave me yesterday to his house were gone... So I think someone kidnapped her" I said putting my head in my hands. "I should have gone to her house anyways... I shouldn't have believed that stupid text" I said as Joel gave me a hug. "Lizzie it's not your fault. You can't blame yourself for what has happened. I'm sure y/n is ok and we will find her" I'm so glad Joel was here with me now.

A few minutes later Scott came in. "Lizzie? Joel? What happened. Where's y/n?" Scott asked. I told him what happen. He sat down shocked. "W-what" he said. "I'm so sorry Scott! I really thought it was you who texted me. I feel horrible with my self.." I told him. "I've already called the police. They will be here soon" Joel said walking back into the living room.

Your Pov

I heard a noise downstairs and thought it was Lizzie so I ran down. But that was not Lizzie... A man in all black immediately covered my mouth and dragged me in his car. I didint know what was happening. He tied my arms and legs and covered my mouth with tape. He then sat in the front seat and drove of. I was terrified of what was happening.

Dramaaa