Chapter 21

Your Pov

I read what was on the paper and tears started going down my face. I ran up to Scott and hugged him more than ever. The page was basically a form to fill in for me and Scott so I would actually be part of the family. It ment that if I agreed to fill it in my last name would be changed to Scott's one and I would fully be his child.

Next day

I woke up and went downstairs. Today me and Scott were going to to make me new documents and have my last name changed. We also were ment to go sign me up to school since summer was nearly over. I decided I want to go to a public school.

Scott was already up. I could hear him most likely recording a video in his office. I went to the kitchen and made myself some food. I took a shower and dressed

I went to the living room and started watching some YouTube videos while I waited for Scott to finish

Few hours later

And everything is done! My name is now y/n Major (I know in real life this process would take way longer than a few hours but this is a fiction so...) I still can't believe it! I'm now 100% part of the family. After signing me up for school we went to get dinner.

We got home and Scott went to his office to stream animal crossing. I went to my room and turned on my laptop. I decided to watch his stream and play Minecraft. The stream was wild. He gained over 300 new subs! I was reading the chat and I could he a bunch of people asking and talking about me.

Then suddenly one of the comments stood out to me "How's my great friend? Did you get rid of her already?" That comment was written by Kate. "Did she tell you her secret why no one what's her?" She was commenting constantly different things. I really hoped Scott didn't look at the chat. I could see everyone reacting to her comments about me. She was bullying me and Scott's mods were doing nothing. I closed the stream and tried to focus back on Minecraft.

After some time my phone buzzed. I got a text from Scott asking if we could talk after he finishes the stream. Oh no did Kate write more stupid things about me... I wrote back to him and went back to my game.

1 Hour later

I heard a knock on my door. Scott came in and sat down beside me on my bed. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked a little bit worried. "KLove13, do you know her?" (Very creative name I know 😂) "Y-yeah..." I said turning of my game and putting my laptop on the night stand. "I saw her being very mean to you in chat. Who is she?" He asked. "Her names Kate... She bullied me at the orphanage. She bullied everyone but mostly me. She thinks she's better than everyone. She's been at the orphanage for 5 years now" I told Scott a bit more about what Kate done to me and my friends. "Don't worry about her. She's just jealous that you are way better than her" Scott laughed and hugged me. He always made me feel better. We chatted a bit more and then he went to his room.

Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger for so long! My mum adopted a dog and I didn't have time to write