Chapter 19

Scott's Pov

What y/n told us was horrible. I'm so mad at myself I let that happen. Before she came I was actually talking with Oli about re-doing her Birthday Party since we never got to do it but instead of going out, we would do it at our house. I heard she enjoyed Oli's covers and she told me she wants to learn how to play the piano so we decided that Oli would take her to his place and show her how to play while me and the rest would make the house ready for when they came back. We all still had presents for her anyways so why not do a party. It's currently Friday and we are planning on doing it on Sunday. (You will be probably seeing Oli a lot in this story since I luv him xD)

The 3 of us decided to watch a movie and after it finished Oli went back to his house. After he went me and y/n spend some more time together.

Time skip to Sunday because I'm lazy

I woke up earlier today since we were doing y/n a surprise birthday party. Oli was ment to come pick her up in 2hours. Lizzie made a cake yesterday and some cupcakes and Joel made some other food for us to eat. Yammy and Callum were ment to come later help me with decorating. Unfortunately Lauren had to go back to America so she won't come.

Your Pov

Scott woke me up today at 9am. He said Oli would come pick me up today for some music stuff. I told Scott before the whole situation that I would love to one day learn the piano. My grandpa showed me how to play when I was little and I always wanted to learn it and watching Oli's music videos really inspired me to do that so I was quite exited when Scott told me that.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I went back to my room I opened the wardrobe and wondered what to wear. I still didn't know what I really had in there. I never owned this much clothes. I decided to wear:

(Tell me if you rather have me tell you what you wear, show you or just leave it up to you to decide)

When I finished doing my hair I went downstairs where Scott gave me breakfast and shortly after Oli knocked on the door. "Hey Oli" Scott said letting him inside. "Hello" He said while I put my shoes on. "Ready?" He asked. "Yup!" I smiled taking my phone. "Have fun" Scott said as I followed Oli to his car. "See you later!" I said. Getting into Oli's car and waving goodbye to Scott.

Oli sat at the driver's seat and turned on the radio. We drove for about 10 minutes and then we got to a small house. "We're here" he said as I followed him up to the door. He opened the door and we walked inside. "Do you want a hot chocolate?" Oli asked as he went to the kitchen. I took of my shoes and sat on one of barstools. "That would be nice" I said. "What encouraged you to learn the piano?" He asked. "Before my mum died, she always took me to her parents house on the weekends. My grandpa always played when we came and he often showed me a few notes. I haven't seen him ever since my mum got in the accident so I never got to actually learn but it seemed very cool. After finding your channel I really wanted to start playing so I was really happy when Scott told me you would teach me" I said as Oli handed me the hot chocolate. "Well let's get to it then" he said showing me to follow him. We went upstairs to his office where he had his piano.

Ahhh I just realized this story has over 1k views! This is amazing thank you guys soooo much! I love you all :3