Chapter 20

Scott's Pov

Y/n is gone now. We don't have a specific amount of time to organize everything but we want to do it as fast as we could. When we're done I'll text Oli and he will come back with y/n.

3 hours later

And we are done. Everything is nicely decorated. We got our presents and the food is on the table. Now all that is left is Oli and y/n to come. We are all in the living room.

You'r Pov

Oli was an amazing teacher! I had so much fun with him. We mostly joked around but it was great. I was at his house for about 3 hours but since I'm quite a fast learner I know a few cords already. We drove back to my house.

The door was open so we walked inside. We walked into the living room and Scott, Yammy, Callum, Lizzie, Joel and Oli all shouted 'happy late birthday!' Omg I couldn't believe this! It was nearly a month past my birthday and they still organized something like this to me because if what happened... Once again, I'm so glad I get to live with Scott. I did not think anyone could be such a good person like him.

I stood there in shock for about a minute. I ran over to Scott and hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered.

Lizzie lit up candles on a cake and I blew them. I wished for the same thing as the cupcake Scott gave me on my actually birthday. We all sat down and started eating the cake and talk about different stuff.

"You should open the presents now" Yammy suggested pointing beside the table on 5 colourful bags. I went up to them and sat beside the bags. I took one and opened it. Inside there was an envelope and a small box. Inside the box there was a necklace. It was a silver necklace with a small Moon and a star. "Omg I love it" I said as Yammy walked up to me as a tried to put it on. I smiled and opened the envelope which had a birthday card from her, Kyle and their son.

I took another bag and was about to see what was inside when Scott interrupted. "Open that last" I put the bag back and took a different one. This one was from Lizzie and Joel. Inside was a adorable backpack with a bunch of goodies in it. "Awwhhh Thank you" I smiled putting it back in.

Next one was from Callum and his girlfriend. There was a quite large plushie and a chocolate. "Mich picked this out" Callum said. "I love it" I laughed looking at the plushie. In fact I really like these kind of things. I always loved the way people decorated their rooms with pillows and plushies.

The next gift was from Oli. I looked inside the bag and was shocked. He got me a ukulele! In our orphanage we had some fun activities and one of them was music and because there was no piano I decided to learn how to play a ukulele. I played some notes to see how it works.

The last one was from Scott. Inside was a box and in the box an envelope. I opened it. Inside was a piece of paper. At first I was confused. To be honest I didn't expect more from Scott as he already gave me a computer and bought me Minecraft so I didn't expect another gift from him. But that one small piece of paper would change my life forever.

Cliffhanger heh