Chapter 22

Scott's Pov

Y/n is starting to finally feel comfortable in the house and around me which makes me very happy. Next week I'm picking up a cat so she doesn't feel lonely when I'm recording or streaming. And next month I'm going on a small convention so I'm thinking weather to take y/n with me or have her and the cat go to Lizzie's house for that time. (Tell me in the comments which one you want)

Next week

Today I'm picking up the cat. Y/n doesn't know about the cat yet so we decided that Lizzie and Joel will take her to a pet store so she can buy a bunch of things, thinking that those will be for Buddy, while I go pick the cat up.

Your Pov

Today I'm going with Lizzie and Joel to a pet store because they want to buy a bunch of stuff for Buddy and they want my help! I'm super excited. I'm already used to being around Scott but I still fangirl a bit being around his friends.

I took a shower and picked out an outfit:

I went downstairs and Scott gave me breakfast

"Scott..?" I asked after I finished my food. "Yeah?" "After hitting a sub goal you are going to dye your hair teal, so I wanted to ask if you could get me some blue dye since my ends are already coming off" Even though I felt comfortable around Scott I still felt awkward asking him for things. "Yeah sure, I'll buy you some blue dye. I think it looks pretty cool on you" Scott said taking our plates. "Thank you" I said, and went to the living room. I still had about an hour until I was ment to go with Lizzie and Joel. Scott sat beside me and we started talking.

Hour later

Me and Scott were talking in the living room when we heard the doorbell. "Well Lizzie is here. I guess I'll see you later then" Scott said walking me up to the door. "Bye" I said as Scott and Lizzie greeted.

I sat at the back of Joel's car and we drove to the pet store. "So we were thinking with Joel about getting a bunch of new things for Buddy and we decided that you should pick out all the stuff, so feel free to pick anything you like" Lizzie instructed when we entered the store.

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates but I don't have much time for that lately. If you have any ideas please leave them in the comments as that will really help me with further chapters