Chapter 27

Sorry for not posting for so long, I've had a lot of school work and I didn't have much free time. We are very close to 3k reads which is crazy so leave me some questions in the comments and after hitting 3k I'll answer them! You can ask me anything but if it's too personal for me I will not answer it. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Your Pov

After eating the 4 of us went to my room to work on the project. We mostly joked around and such but after 4 hours we got everything done.

After Alice, Blake and Crystal went home Me and Scott went on a walk and got some ice cream.

We were walking back to our house when Scott suddenly stopped me. "Who's that?" He asked pointing at a girl quite younger then me. She had Scott's merch on and she was standing in front of our door. "I- I don't know" I said wondering who that was. We decided to walk over and ask the girl what she was doing here.

"Eek! So it's true! You do live here!!" She practically screaming when she saw me and Scott. "How do you know that though?" He asked the girl kneeling down so he would match her height. The girl took out her phone and showed us a tweet with our address. "Everyone in my school is going to freak out when I tell them that!" She said and before we could stop her she ran of.

"Shit" was all Scott said when we walked inside. For the next hour Scott and I didn't talk to each other. I was sitting in my room and he was in his office. We constantly heard the the door bell ringing and people screaming in excitement. After a while Scott came in my room. "Pack some clothes, we're going to Oli's house till Friday. At first I thought about asking Lizzie but she lives too close" he said a left.

It was my fault that this was happening. I had no idea why Alice would do that though. I knew it was her since the tweet the girl showed us was from her account.

After about 40 minutes we were at Oli's house. "Hey Scott, hey y/n" he said welcoming us. "Hey Oli. Thanks for letting us stay for the few days" Scott said as we walked inside. "Don't worry about it. I have plenty of space here, Sam is away until next summer so currently the house is way to big for me" he chuckled. (In my story Oli lives just with Sam but he is away from the country at the moment)

Quite short but still better than nothing! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to ask me some questions (you can ask more than 1 thing if you want)