Day 9... He's all mine 😊

Montí

I didn't bother calling KaShay. I decided to be impulsive and just pull up on her. You know, be all spontaneous and shit. I heard women like that shit, so here I am.

I pull up at her apartment complex, park, then sit in my car, gathering my thoughts on what I'm gonna say to her.

Whatever I choose to say; it has to be undiluted and straight from my heart. No more games. I think I've played enough of them.

I want to remove all the pain I inflicted, and have her fall back in love with me, rather than despise me.

It's almost seven o'clock in the morning and I'm still sitting in my car. Two hours have passed and I still haven't came up with shit to say. A part of me want to just start up my car and drive away, but what would that solve? It definitely wouldn't get Shay back. My ass gotta get out at some point though. I can't sit in my car forever.

Then the plot thickens when I see Shanty taking out the trash. I'm praying she doesn't see me. The last thing I want to look like is a damn stalker.

I begin sliding down in my seat, hoping she won't notice me, but Shanty sees me right away and waves at me as she strolls over toward me.

Caught!

"What's up, Montí? What is your ass doing? Stalking Shay?" Shanty laughs as soon as she approaches my car, looking through my window at me.

See, this is precisely what I didn't want her to presume. That I'm some damn stalker, but here we go!

"No! I was actually hoping to surprise her. I have something I need to talk to her about," which sounded more ridiculous out loud than in my head, where I was keeping it captive.

"Riggghhhtt, and you couldn't just call her?" Shanty smirks, and I'm starting to regret I even came here.

Then she resumes with, "I think she went on some date last night. So I'm not sure when she'll be back...shit, the nigga must've been good if she stayed there until the morn-" she stops herself, probably realizing who she's talking to and knowing I don't want to hear that shit.

"My bad my nigga, but I honestly didn't know y'all were still fucking with each other. I haven't seen you around, and she hasn't mentioned you in a while." She tries to recover from her lack of sensibility.

"Yeah, you know us; we always on and off. When we off, we off, but when we on, we on."

"Yeah, the two of you are fucking crazy but deserve each other," she smiles.

And I can't help but admit she's right; we are perfect for one another. I don't know why I didn't realize it before.

"You are welcome to come into the apartment and wait for her... she should be back soon. That girl hates staying over at people's houses."

I consider the time and think to myself, she has already chosen to stay the night with whoever this damn guy might be, and the thought alone makes me uneasy. But I don't mention that to Shanty and just agree with her.

"Yeah, I know," I chuckle, then reminisce on how I used to have to force her to stay the night with me. She is the only female I've ever dated who would fuck me and leave right after. I have to force most females to go but not Shay; she quickly gets ghost on a nigga.

So who in the fuck is this nigga keeping her till the morning. I hope it ain't that corny-ass white man, but I force those thoughts to the back of my head.

"Plus, it has to be better than sitting in this fucking car," she continues.

"True," I smirk. Trying to remove my foolish thoughts.