A Moment to savor (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

theruinedfangirl__ becuz were both FE weebs.

Also this is my version of FE: Awakening's prologue. Time paradox included.

-----

Chrom glanced around, seeing no enemies around. Everybody had certainly given Grima a fight to the end and then chaos has been forced to retreat and leave Ylisse alone.

And the best part had been that he had been able to come back and help them along with the cavalries, his friends and even his family. It had been great to help the gang and he was allowed to live the peaceful life again.

The prince then spotted his daughter, Lucina. She was looking nature again, something she loved to do in her spare time. He cocked his head slightly in curiosity as he watched her and then noticed she looked a bit sad.

"I wish my folks were here to see all this," she said. "Maybe I can draw them some pictures when I get back."

Chrom heard the sadness she was trying to hide and walked away, his loud footsteps catching Lucina's attention, but he was gone when she turned to see who was behind her. After a bit, she headed for home but she actually wanted some more time alone. Looking up to find herself at an old mine, she went inside, hoping to find some crystals to look at. She didn't see someone watching her as she walked into the mine.

There was some light that came in from outside that cast light on the rock crystals, making them sparkle and Lucina immediately got her lamp out in hopes that the crystals she looks would come out great, although the light wasn't very good, but she couldn't pass up this chance.

She soon stood up. "Well, guess I should see if they're home," she said and was about to turn around when two strong arms grabbed her. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed and reached automatically for her Falchion, but it was gone and she remembered leaving it at home as she struggled to get free, but then felt strong fingers wiggling into her sides before feeling more strong fingers squeezing her stomach.

Her scream turned into a surprised giggle as she wiggled free and quickly moved down a tunnel, but then realized she didn't know which tunnel would take her back out again, but then hearing something not far behind her, she just kept running.

Chrom chuckled to himself as he watched Lucina run down one of the tunnels. "Don't worry dear," he said to the empty space. "I'll make sure you don't escape me when I catch you again."

Lucina was terrified as she kept running, randomly choosing tunnels and looking for somewhere to hide. Thankfully, there were lamps left by a miners around here and there, so she could somewhat see where she was going, but she then stopped, trying to figure out the right way when she was grabbed again and she screamed.

"Let go!" she begged as she struggled, but felt her captor's arms hug her tighter and tickle her sides, making her giggle loud as her laughter was making her lose strength, which was making it easier for her captor to pull her back into another tunnel.

Lucina tried to escape again, but then felt her captor sit down and bring her down with him and ssomething humanlike and warm was pinning her legs down. Just as she was going to scream again, a nearby light grew stronger and her eyes adjusted and she turned to face her captor.

"Boo!" came a very familiar voice.

"AAHH!" Lucina let out a short scream before seeing who had scared her. "Dad! Why did you scare me?" she asked, frowning a bit at him.

"My intent was not to scare you," said the prince.

"What was your intent then?" she asked, still a bit upset that he had scared her, but was becoming calm again.

"To tickle you."

That sentence actually caught Lucina off guard before she felt her father's fingers poking her side rapidly, yet gently before gently poking her ribs and tickling her stomach. The teenage girl laughed as she squirmed to get away, but Chrom didn't let her up as he then began tickling her knees, which made her squeak sharply with giggles until she felt him remove her sandals and start tickling her feet.

"DAHAHAHAHAHAD! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!" she begged, feeling the strong fingers tickle her relentlessly as their owner was showing no mercy.

"C,mon dear, lemme hear ya laugh" he said, but Lucina could have sworn she heard a teasing note in his voice as he squeezed her sides carefully with his fingers again, which made her jump as she giggled.

Finally, she wiggled free and pounced on her friend, who laughed hard as her hands tickled her her father's weak spot, but before she could think about it, he pinned her down, tickling her stomach again, which she now couldn't stand as she laughed her hardest.

Lucina had known that Chrom had serenity in him, despite being busy with life, but she would have never guessed he could be playful. He continued tickling her until she was gasping, unable to catch her breath. He stopped, allowing her to gulp in some deep breaths.

"Lucina," he said "Are you okay?"

She actually giggled at that. "I'm fine," she said. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked, a teasing note in his voice that she definitely heard. She sneaked her hand to his side to his stomach to find the spots she had found before he had pinned her down, but he knew what she was thinking and gently grabbed her hand. "Nice try, Lucy."

"Heh," she said "But you never saw THIS COMING!"she said with a giggle before she could tackle him off-guard, finally tickling him, Chrom jerked hard and started laughing and Lucina was ttickling his sides, underarms, and stomach.

"CURHUHUHURSE YOUHUHUHUHUHUHU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Howled the prince.

Now out of breath, Lucina stopped her assult on her father, who was panting heavily. Then they started walking home.

Lucina returned the smile and Chrom gently squeezed her hand, which told her he was smiling too as they head for home while peace filled the air once more.