A Priestess' pure smile (Persona 5)

Makoto was in the attic for a sleepover with the phantom thieves. For now, Yusuke, Ann, Ryuji, and Haru were at Junes for supplies for the sleepover while Futaba and Morgana are cooking for dinner. While at the attic, Makoto was dressed in her PJs as she is laying on her stomach while looking at the latest edition of  "How to be a good lawyer.", absentmindly kicking her bare feet. So engrossed, she doesn't notice a certain raven menace sneaking up to her, a big evil grin on his face as he closes in on her prey, and as Makoto turns to the next page, Ren strikes.

"AHH! HAHAHAHAHAHA REN?!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHHAHAHAA-WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Makoto tries to speak as the leader is tickling her ribs

"Just felt like giving Queen tickle." Ren answers, making her fingers dance all over Makoto's ribs.

"WELL STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Why should I stop? I haven't gotten to your feet yet."

"NO! HAHAHAHA! DON'T YOU- HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Don't I what? You've really gotta finish your sentences if you wanna be a great lawyer, Ms. Justice. Don't I sit on you?" Ren sits on Makoto, "Don't I put your feet in a lock?" He grabs her ankles, wraps his arm around them, "Don't I begin tickling these cute little feet of yours?" With that, Ren begins his tickle attack on Makoto's bare feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! R-REN!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Makoto begins pounding her bed with her fists, laughing her head off as her poor feet were at the mercy of Ren's fingers

"If you want me to stop, you've gotta do something for me."

"W-WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Well, first off, you've got to start working on your hand-to-hand training. Let's say tomorrow?"

"HAHAHAHA! ALRIGHT HAHAHAHA! YES I'LL DO IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Unless the rest of the phantom thieves comes back, Makoto's laughter was heard to Futaba and Morgana's senses.

"Did Nijima-san broke her funny bone?" Sojiro chuckles to himself before going to Futaba to help her in cooking.

-----

Ren: I got Ryuji and Makoto.... Now I have to get the rest. And the next seems to be....

Artistic.