You Asked for it (KiriBaku) (Part 3) (NSFW)

Warning! This story was so kinky it made me nosebleed at the "Part".

theruinedfangirl__ anime_otaku_goddess and Nonexistantloser

-----

"You really are enjoying this aren't ya?" said as he pulled the brush away from Kirishima's feet.

Kirishima giggled and wiggled his feet. Even though Bakugo had stopped tickling, he still felt the tingles of the brush against his feet.

The blond grabbed the white wispy feathers he used earlier and released Kirishima's aching member from the confines of his boxer shorts. It sprang up and slapped against his stomach.

"Fuck, Bakubro~" Kiri sighed.

He took the feathers and teased his nipples, circling round and round.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehe" his giggles mixed with his moans.

The red riot jumped and whined when Bakugo began to circle the head of his member with the feathers.

"Baku... shit... B-Bro please... need you... please..."

Bakugo was very focused on the task at hand; teasing Kirishima out of his mind. Running the feathers over the top and underneath and swirling around the head. After a few more minutes, he dropped the feathers and after covering his hand in baby oil, began to slowly jerk Kirishima off.

"Yeeeeeesssssss~!" Kirishima groaned out as Bakugo rubbed his thumb over the head.

Kiri bit his lip and groaned the closer he got to the edge, praying that Baku wouldn't leave him hanging there.

Bakugo glided his hand up and down a little bit faster. Kirishima's stomach began to tighten and he squeaked when his partner began to lightly tickle his stomach while continuing to manipulate his body. The feeling of his blunt nails against his stomach and his other hand on his dick sent Kirishima tumbling over the edge with a huge groan. He curled in on himself as much as he could and released all over his chest and Baku's hand.

Kirishima nearly cried in relief, but began to howl for a different reason when he felt the brush running across his soles once again.

"BAKUBRO!! FUCK! FUHUHUHUHUHUHUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Kiri was stunned not only by the surprise tickle attack, but also by the fact that it tickled even more than it did before.

Bakugo continued scrubbing the soles without mercy, reveling in the forced helpless laughter that poured from his boyfriend's lips. After a few more minutes, he dropped the brush and used his fingers to glide over the slick smooth soles.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH B-B-Ba-Baaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Bakugo smiled and reached up to tickle his neck.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe B-B-B-B------heh eh ehahahahahahahehe"

"What was that love?"

"BANANA! BANAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Bakugo immediately pulled his hands away and got up to leave the room.

Kirishima sat there in his bondage, trying to get his giggles under control and catch his breath. He jumped and pulled at his bonds when he felt something touch his chest.

"Relax love. No more tickling. It's just a flannel. I'm cleaning you up. That's all."

After cleaning him off, Bakugo reached up removed the blindfold and unhooked Kirishima's hands, releasing him from the shackles. He then reached down to release his ankles after giving his foot a quick tickle. After being released, Kiri sighed contentedly as Bakugo tended to him and massaged his sore muscles.

"How do you feel?"

"Amazing.." Kirishima practically purred.

"Not too much? I didn't take it too far did I? If I did then---"

Kirishima grabbed Bakugo and cut him off with a kiss.

"It was perfect. I love you."

"I love you too."

The blond groaned when Riot pulled him close, brushing against his aching member. Apparently Kirishima wasn't the only one affected by the tickle torture.

Grinning, Kirishima grabbed his ribs and began tickling Bakugo while pushing him onto his back. "Hey! No! Hahahahahahaha, S-Shitty Hair!!"

He straddled his boyfriend, grinding down while continuing his tickling. Bakugo groaned through his laughter.

"Don't worry, Bakubro. I'll take care you."

~ F I N ~