Tortorous (Eijirou Kirishima x Reader BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)

And just like that, the blindfold is being secured over his eyes.

"Ready then?", you ask mischievously, your weight pressing down on Kirishima's body as you are sitting back again.

Panting and sweating a little, he give the restraints on his wrists and ankles another light pull before nodding in reply.

Moments later, your fingertips begin to carefully stroke his armpits. It's not even that bad, but still he just can't hold back a few giggles anyway. If it wasn't for his hands being tied to the bedposts above your head, his reflexes would have pulled them down already to block access to that sensitive spot. Not that he really wanted to, considering it was the riot's own begging having him end up like this tonight.

Slowly but surely, the light touches of your fingertips turned more frantic, stroking faster and faster and making it quite difficult for himself to keep at least a little bit of composure. Not being able to see, due to the pitch-black blindfold covering his eyes isn't helping in those regards either and so the occasional sweet giggles transitioned over into a gentle but nearly constant stream of true laughs.

As enjoyable as the armpit tickling was at the moment, there was still a lot more to come from being at the mercy of his lover. Just a few minutes later, Kirishima would feel the tingling sensations of your ten soft scribbling fingertips moving further down along his sculpted body. The downward motion stopped when you reached his sides, but that was the only thing to come to a halt, since all of the mean wiggling tickling tools never ceased to skillfully extract his happy laughs.

With the new targets came also a new strategy. On top of the fast but nimble strokes of your fingertips, he suddenly had to deal with random pokes all over his upper body as well. With no way of anticipating these quick distraction attacks, He'd reward you with a little squeal for every successful surprise of that kind. While his body was struggling against the tickling, there really wasn't much room for him to move, making the experience just all the more intense.

Just like with the armpits, you would take your time and thoroughly tickle Kirishima's sides for a few more minutes before granting him an actual break after all. Still giggling a little, he could feel the weight lifting off soon after, knowing exactly where this was going. Enthusiastic for what was to come, he playfully pulled on his legs and flapped his bare feet back and forth in a fake attempt of trying to break free.

The actual intent of those actions was quite obviously to get you really excited to have some fun with Kiri's defenseless soles, inviting you to maybe stay a little longer there than you have originally planned.

"Hold still for me, alright~?", Kirishima is being asked in a friendly manner, just as the tip of a rather stiff feather grazed his right arch for a split second. Wincing at the sudden touch, he quickly nod and relaxed his feet, hoping that he can fulfill your wish. As the feather slides between his toes, a big smile forms on his face, but you manage to stay still and silent. One by one, the rest of the spaces between Kirishima's toes are each getting their very own feather now. Being a master at teasing, you made sure to drag the whole process out as long as possible, acting especially slow while putting all the feathers in place.

"You better keep your toes spread for me~", he is being instructed before all eight feathers begin to slowly saw back and forth between his toes, resulting in a rather weak but tremendously tingling and annoying tickle sensation nonetheless.
Despite trying his best, it just wasn't possible for Kirishima to work against  his reflexes. "K-KEHEHEHEHE!! I CAHAN'T!" Every now and then feathers would get stuck, because his toes tightly closed around them, just to get released again soon after. But that wasn't satisfying you enough.

Less than a minute after the teasing tickles started, he could feel the feathers being removed again from your left foot.

"Stop that already, I said keep your toes spread!", you insisted once more, trying to sound a little more menacing, though you wete failing that due to some cute giggling in your speech.