Stubborn (Ike X Reader)

The peace of the gardens has made Ike snooze off to a peaceful slumber. As he notices a voice that sounds familiar, that was you waking him up.

"Ike! Hey!! Wake up you sleepyhead!"

Ike murmred something as he refused to wake up from a wonderful sleep.

Since weeks it was the first day he could spend in peace.

No fights scheduled, no meetings to go, just him, the non-fighting smash hours, and peace in the afternoon. It could be perfect, except for one thing...

"Ike! Didn't you hear me?"

He finally opened an eye and glared at his friend right next to him.

"I think the whole smash mansion must have heard you when you yelled like that, Y/N," he grumbled before he closed his eye and trying to go back to sleep.

And without notice, Ike just stiffled a few laughs before you playfuly nudged his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just want to spend a peaceful day here. I don't want to start a fight, you know?"

"And neither did I. I just want to explore with you and the others since they also had the week off."

"But not today Y/N, please. I need at least one single hour where I can relax a bit. Please understand this..."

"But it's so boring here..." You said and he pouted.

Ike smiled at him and he leaned back against the soft grass, crossing his arms behind his head.

"Don't tell me you can't stand a single day without any hesitation?"

"Of course not! Laying on a tree all day is not my style..."

Ike couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Hey! Why are you laughing? I am serious!"

"I am sorry, Y/N, but I couldn't resist."

You blushed and pouted as you glared at him, but Ike knew you weren't serious... at least he hoped ypu weren't...

He leaned his head back against the pillows and a soft sigh came out of his mouth as his body started to relax.

But his peace was disturbed again when you started to pull on the fabric of his shirt.

"Come on you lazybones. Get up!"

"Y/N~," Ike said warningly but his friend didn't listen to him.

He shoved you away gently and wrapped his arms around his chest to stop you from pulling on his shirt again.

"Your behavior is worse than that of a child," Ike chuckled as he looked at you with an amused sparkle in his eyes.

You grumbled something to yourself and finally you settled down next to him.

"I just wanted to remind you that we still have some activities y'know."

"I know, I know, but look Y/N: We already finished all fights. Just...give me at least the week where I can relax before we go to join the others, will you?"